• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: RJ Remembers Amblerfest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sports med doc recommended dry needling

anybody done it?

It definitely helps loosen up really tight muscles, but I don't understand how some people feel no pain (seemingly) from it. When I've had it done, the muscle kind of contracts/seizes up around the needle at first - this is apparently what's supposed to happen - and it hurts like hell.

I’d rather ride in an Uber that smells like straight BO than one with a bunch of air fresheners. Shit gives me a headache.

Air fresheners are the WORST.

When they started making me feel sick, I read up on them and...good grief we're stupid to buy/use these toxic things.

Last dinner as a US resident: slice of sausage pizza, shiner bock and finishing a bottle of High West American Prairie. From what I have heard from Mrs. Clutch, the Portuguese are short, the coffee is cheap and they have yet to import good Bourbon.

Donations of Pappy and George T Stagg can be mailed to my DPO

Last dinner as a US resident: slice of sausage pizza, shiner bock and finishing a bottle of High West American Prairie. From what I have heard from Mrs. Clutch, the Portuguese are short, the coffee is cheap and they have yet to import good Bourbon.

When you get there, see what the laws are...you could become an entrepreneur.

Here’s some more...[although I’m on the boomer/Gen x fence]

If you are ever able to, buy a car that’s really fun to drive.

I have a Jeep and it's pretty fucking fun.

Also had some fun BMW sedans.

That's awesome. What will you be doing in Portugal and how long will you be there?

Lucky for me and Panera, Panera sent me an online survey.

Salad bowls have gotten smaller while prices have increased. Obviouslyy the value has decreased.

The local hospital was having some type of fucking leadership seminar with 15 people right in the middle of the dining room with nobody still having food in front of them. It's fucking ridiculous. Don't they have a conference room someplace or do they have to sit around taking about mentoring each other while I'm trying to eat an overpriced salad?

The dining room needs a serious facelift. I don't know what your typical cycle for carpet replacement is, but it needs to be about 24 months at this high traffic location. And the tile in this store looks like shit too. Do you even care?

drove an alfa romeo around tuscany last summer and from tuscany to rome

made me miss driving stick

after the current car craps out i'd like to get another manual transmission again

after the current car craps out i'd like to get another manual transmission again

driving a stick is a lot more fun in tuscany than in traffic.

👍🏼

I agree, manual transmission driving can be a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back