• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Athletes you can't stand on a team you iike

Pretty much the entire Everton Football Club.

Can't stand is a strong term, but I was never much of a Bryant Crawford fan.

Not sure how anyone can become a bandwagon fan of the Warriors without having a great appreciation for Draymond, but, whatever.

I appreciate his game, his work ethic. But I am not a fan of his response to the officials.

I appreciate his game, his work ethic. But I am not a fan of his response to the officials.

Okay, but wasn't he already on the team when you became a bandwagon fan of the team that he was already on ?

Why become a bandwagon fan of a team with a player you can't stand ?

I'd understand if you said Kevin Durant since he joined the team after you had already become a bandwaon fan.

I'm a "bandwagon fan" because of Curry and Thompson and Durant. Just like I was a "bandwagon fan" of the Bulls because of Jordan primarily and as just I appreciated the rebounding of Rodman, but was not a big Rodman fan.

Why are you putting bandwagon fan in quotation marks ?

Pffffttt. He's been a Warriors fan for like 7 years tops, likely less. I doubt he was born and raised in Golden State and had relatives attend school there.

this may be your silliest post

Devin was just an overly emotional guy, and he let it have influence over his game. He always really seemed to enjoy Wake Forest, never got in trouble off the court, graduated, and it isn’t like they’re stories of him being a dick.

Crawford I can see the hate, because he legit had a terrible attitude and seemed like he was done with Wake. I don’t hate him for that because he was involved with a dumpster fire.

Back