• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Athletes you can't stand on a team you iike

Going back a few years, Albert Belle on the Orioles.

Cam Newton and all of his pouting years 1 through 3. Since then he seems to have grown up and became a better teammate and I like him as the Panther QB. I never minded all of the show-boating and celebrations - if you can back it up, have at it.

The last few years, my Cam related issue has been with Rivera. He has a great year running the ball and passing, then we have to stop running him and protect our franchise QB. Without the run threat, he is a below average NFL QB. With the run threat (and healthy), he really is a franchise QB. I understand the dilemma, I just think you let him run and either make the playoffs or get a high draft pick if he gets hurt.

Pffffttt. He's been a Warriors fan for like 7 years tops, likely less. I doubt he was born and raised in Golden State and had relatives attend school there.
Agreed.

Besides, as someone who actually does [unfortunately] live in Oakland, CA, I will proudly say, Warriors fans are cancerous.
Bandwagon or otherwise.

Yeah, I'd have to say Cam Newton too.
Except, I don't dislike him in any real way... I just truthfully find him the most frustrating player I've ever had to pull for.

However, to go back years for a real answer, Stephen Jackson on the Spurs. I never liked that guy before and certainly never warmed to him after.

My dad always had an irrational dislike for Andruw Jones.

2nd for Bryant Crawford

I had a really hard time trying to like him.

I really hated Roman Harper with a burning passion.

This is my answer. I assume from the OP that we are excluding guys who just weren’t good at all.

Fuck all you Cam haters. You don't deserve nice things

Back