• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Athletes you can't stand on a team you iike

I would argue that loyal and true fans would learn to love their team's franchise QB, and former MVP. Probably not a lot of Brady haters left from the Bledsoe days.

That's being a lemming and the subject of a dictatorship. You can love your team without loving your QB.

That's being a lemming and the subject of a dictatorship. You can love your team without loving your QB.

Whatever, freedom fighter. I just don't see how one could passionately root a team for many years but not be able to stand it's most important (arguably best, when healthy) player. Love was too strong a word. Tolerate? Respect? But "can't stand"? That's bizarre to me.

Especially if he's really good. Cam was fun as hell to watch as soon as he took the field in Arizona 2011 Week 1. Any Panthers fan who couldn't enjoy him from then on because he dared to show some joy on the field should take a look at themselves in the mirror

Terrell Owens when he signed for the Cowboys. That MF'er danced on the Cowboys midfield star when he was with the 49ers. Also, he's a whiny self-centered jerk who tried to take passes away from Witten, even though he averaged 4 drops per game. Turd. Bird.

Whatever, freedom fighter. I just don't see how one could passionately root a team for many years but not be able to stand it's most important (arguably best, when healthy) player. Love was too strong a word. Tolerate? Respect? But "can't stand"? That's bizarre to me.

Very easy. You can be a life long fan of a team and they draft or sign a total douche bag. Just being a realist. Doesn't mean you ever have to like that person but you still hope your team wins every game in spite of him.

Devin Thomas. A huge cancer on our team for those years.

Kenny Okoro drove me nuts when he’d make s huge deal out of a routine breakup then get torched the next play

Jeff Teague really wore me down by the end of his short career at wfu

Back