• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Athletes You Like On A Team You Can't Stand (past or present)

Battier? Fuck that noise.

So he had a sharpei head. He was a good student and a good person and had a great hoops IQ. When Duke played at UHall, I'd find myself just watching him for extended periods. He wasn't the tallest or the quickest and was a tweener, but he made himself into a solid pro for a long time.

Gross. I'll never forget Battier placing both forearms on a post player's back and being heralded for his great defense. Thank god they changed the rules.

Gross. I'll never forget Battier placing both forearms on a post player's back and being heralded for his great defense. Thank god they changed the rules.

He undoubtedly set a new conference record for flops.

Yeah they've gotta both be in the top 10 most hated ACC players of all time.

Zion

It helps that my team is so irrelevant

But I do like Zion

PK Subban on the Devils, as of a few mins ago. Gross.

He undoubtedly set a new conference record for flops.

My favorite Battier flop happened his rookie year. He was trying to guard Kobe. The >Laker gave him his famous baseline jab step. As soon as Kobe looked like he was moving, Kobe did a spin and a 180 dunk. Battier was laying on his back when Kobe was banging the ball through, smiled and winked at the prone Dookie.

Back