Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Trump: I think Id take help from a foreign government in the 2020 election

Quote Originally Posted by DG3 View Post
    This isnt the hill you wanna die on, Ph. He talked about the deep state assassination of Kennedy 3 posts later. In jest or not, its ridiculous. We are better than that.
    Not that that is what he is saying, but I am much more concerned about a US President that is willing to coordinate with a foreign adversary to influence a US election than I am about the people that would take him out for doing so.
    I am not sure this is the best hill for you either.

Quote Originally Posted by Strickland33 View Post
    TITCR

you can always tell when DG3 is feeling insecure
    Yesssss. This shit makes my night. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobacco Road View Post
    Not that that is what he is saying, but I am much more concerned about a US President that is willing to coordinate with a foreign adversary to influence a US election than I am about the people that would take him out for doing so.
    I am not sure this is the best hill for you either.
    The damage an elected official does can be undone. Relationships can be repaired. Policy can be changed. Beat the people you hate with better ideas and the civil procedures we have in place. Dont tacitly support their death.

People like that get their due, maybe just not on your timetable.

Its more difficult to beat someone when you are fighting against more than just Americans

Holy shit. You really do want to die on that hill.
    What you just typed has no real meaning. A US President coordinating with foreign adversaries could have very long-standing consequences. What are they getting in return? The consequences would likely last long beyond that President. Defeating him in an election doesnt undo that harm.
    Trump has gaslit the sense out of you. You dont even think this is a big deal that a sitting US President is saying he will coordinate with foreign governments to influence our election. You are more worried about a throw away comment by an anonymous message board poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobacco Road View Post
    Holy shit. You really do want to die on that hill.
    What you just typed has no real meaning. A US President coordinating with foreign adversaries could have very long-standing consequences. What are they getting in return? The consequences would likely last long beyond that President. Defeating him in an election doesnt undo that harm.
    Trump has gaslit the sense out of you. You dont even think this is a big deal that a sitting US President is saying he will coordinate with foreign governments to influence our election. You are more worried about a throw away comment by an anonymous message board poster.
    Trump is gonna get beat in 2020. It wont matter. Did you miss where I said hes unfit for office? (Well pretend it wasnt on purpose) Of course Im VERY concerned the President said that. Holy shit, Donald. Im also concerned when someone makes throw away comments about shit like that. I thought better of the generally good people who post here.

Also, anonymous? Lol.

Yesssss. This shit makes my night. Thank you.
    like I was saying
    We're going to be good again.

Quote Originally Posted by Strickland33 View Post
    like I was saying
    I love the hollow insults. Fuckin gold. This sip of bourbons for you, my man.

Dickie Hemric
    Trump's playing the Dems for the chumps they are.
    Last edited by sailordeac; 06-13-2019 at 04:30 AM.

Rusty Larue
    Quote Originally Posted by sailordeac View Post
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, comrade.

Dickie Hemric
    stalkers are douche bags

Trump makes unpatriotic and traitorous comment.

Sailor blames Dems.

Sailor cares more about sticking it to chump Dems than American constitutional norms and law.

Yet he didnt vote for Trump.

Fake polls!
    When in doubt, rub one out -BiffTannen

stalkers are douche bags
    LUBES! DIMS! DONKEYS!

After all this "no collusion" bs spewing from the habitual lair-in chief, he openly invites collusion?

Its almost like I followed up in my next pos... nevermind. Hows the wife?
    Creepy

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    The damage an elected official does can be undone. Relationships can be repaired. Policy can be changed. Beat the people you hate with better ideas and the civil procedures we have in place. Dont tacitly support their death.

People like that get their due, maybe just not on your timetable.
    This will take years of US administrations kowtowing to our partners and allies to prove we can be trusted. We need to pass definitive laws making each contact punishable by a decade or more in jail and humungous fines. We also need to pass significant penalties (a multiple of monies received and federal jail time).

stalkers are douche bags
    Aww his feelings are hurt

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    But you don't support Trump or his actions...

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTT