Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Trump: I think Id take help from a foreign government in the 2020 election

Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    Good god, these people have no shame.

"It seems to me that good sense would say you should report that, and we ought not need to legislate it," Murkowski said. "The effort to sort of capture the news of the moment and the tweet of the day and legislate in a response that is designed, again, just for more political fodder. "

Murkowki added, "People are talking a lot around here about whether or not we are legislating. I want to legislate on things that are important to what's going on out there in the country."

Quote Originally Posted by Newenglanddeac View Post
    So, proven election fraud (including right here in NC) and proven attempts by Russians and others to interfere in our elections is just "political fodder" and not something that's "important to what's going on out there in country" (it certainly is important here in NC!). I'm sure her idea of "what's important" to legislate are probably more tax cuts and deregulation, more gun rights for the NRA lobby, and lots of Senate investigations into whether Obama and the FBI "deep state" investigated poor, innocent little Donald Trump.

Robert O'Kelley
    Quote Originally Posted by Newenglanddeac View Post
    Good god, these people have no shame.

Following their dear leader.
    I love mankind...its people I cant stand!!

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Its just crazy to observe what is going on in the world and respond to it through legislation.

Quote Originally Posted by Highland Deac View Post
    So, proven election fraud (including right here in NC) and proven attempts by Russians and others to interfere in our elections is just "political fodder" and not something that's "important to what's going on out there in country" (it certainly is important here in NC!). I'm sure her idea of "what's important" to legislate are probably more tax cuts and deregulation, more gun rights for the NRA lobby, and lots of Senate investigations into whether Obama and the FBI "deep state" investigated poor, innocent little Donald Trump.
    Yep, while pretending to care with tackling fake ass voter fraud by illegal immigrants and other minorities, and establishing voter fraud commissions that dissolve within 6 months.

Real brave and honest, they are.