• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump: I think I’d take help from a foreign government in the 2020 election

LOL. As I posted recently, I heard relatives in rural Trumpite NC this weekend complain about Nancy Pelosi having the gall to criticize our great POTUS while he was "representing our country overseas" by telling other House Democrats in a closed-door session that he should be in prison. Meanwhile, just a few days later their great leader just comes right out and says that he'll accept information from foreign governments (including, apparently, nations hostile to our interests) if they have dirt on any of his 2020 Democratic opponents, and all but encourages them to spy and hack into his opponent's campaigns. So, Pelosi says something bad about Trump in a closed-door meeting and it's an outrage and really "looks bad on her", but Trump does this and I'm sure those same outraged folks are just laughing and shaking their heads. "Oh, he's at it again!"

Last edited:
Rubes won’t care

LOL. As I posted recently, I heard relatives in rural Trumpite NC this weekend complain about Nancy Pelosi having the gall to criticize our great POTUS while he was "representing our country overseas" by telling other House Democrats in a closed-door session that he should be in prison. Meanwhile, just a few days later their great leader just comes right out and says that he'll accept information from foreign governments (including, apparently, nations hostile to our interests) if they have dirt on any of his 2020 Democratic opponents, and all but encourages them to spy and hack into his opponent's campaigns. So, Pelosi says something bad about Trump in a closed-door meeting and it's an outrage and really "looks bad on her", but Trump does this and I'm sure those same outraged folks are just laughing and shaking their heads. "Oh, he's at it again!"

Honestly the two situations are apples and treasonous oranges, so they can’t be compared

Yeah.

Person A said Person B should go to prison because an investigation showed people did illegal things on his behalf.

Person B said he would gladly do welcome people doing illegal things on his behalf.

It might be time for that deep state to step up and take care of this dotard.

Fuck it, I think this is how it works...

“Iran and China...if you’re listening and you have Trump’s tax returns and release them, I think you will be mightily rewarded by our press.”

“Also if you have any dirt on Mitch von Papen, please send to the DNC. K, thanks.”

Honestly the two situations are apples and treasonous oranges, so they can’t be compared

Agreed completely, but my point was that his supporters are clueless and refuse to see the difference. To them, the difference is that how dare Pelosi or any Dem say something bad about Trump, but they just giggle when he says something far worse about the Democrats. Of course we all know this anyway, so I guess I digress.

The only that is surprising is that he said on TV.

Of course, by tomorrow morning he will say he never said it.

Fucking despicable mother fucker.

NBC is reporting that government officials from at least 22 countries have spent money at Trump properties since his inauguration.

Fuck the emoluments clause!

Fuck the Constitution!!

FOLLOW THE MONEY!

FOLLOW THE MONEY AT TRUMP AZERBAIJAN!

FOLLOW THE MONEY AT TRUMP TORONTO!

FOLLOW THE MONEY AT TRUMP SOHO!

FOLLOW THE MONEY FOR JARED'S 666 PROPERTY!

FOLLOW THE MONEY FOR IVANKA'S CHINESE TRADEMARKS!

FOLLOW THE MONEY LAUNDERED AT TRUMP TOWER!

FOLLOW THE MONEY!!!!

Back