• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump: I think I’d take help from a foreign government in the 2020 election

"It seems to me that good sense would say you should report that, and we ought not need to legislate it," Murkowski said. "The effort to sort of capture the news of the moment and the tweet of the day and legislate in a response that is designed, again, just for more political fodder. "

Murkowki added, "People are talking a lot around here about whether or not we are legislating. I want to legislate on things that are important to what's going on out there in the country."

:eek:

So, proven election fraud (including right here in NC) and proven attempts by Russians and others to interfere in our elections is just "political fodder" and not something that's "important to what's going on out there in country" (it certainly is important here in NC!). I'm sure her idea of "what's important" to legislate are probably more tax cuts and deregulation, more gun rights for the NRA lobby, and lots of Senate investigations into whether Obama and the FBI "deep state" investigated poor, innocent little Donald Trump.

It’s just crazy to observe what is going on in the world and respond to it through legislation.

So, proven election fraud (including right here in NC) and proven attempts by Russians and others to interfere in our elections is just "political fodder" and not something that's "important to what's going on out there in country" (it certainly is important here in NC!). I'm sure her idea of "what's important" to legislate are probably more tax cuts and deregulation, more gun rights for the NRA lobby, and lots of Senate investigations into whether Obama and the FBI "deep state" investigated poor, innocent little Donald Trump.

Yep, while pretending to care with tackling fake ass “voter fraud” by illegal immigrants and other minorities, and establishing voter fraud commissions that dissolve within 6 months.

Real brave and honest, they are.

Back