• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump: I think I’d take help from a foreign government in the 2020 election

This isn’t the hill you wanna die on, Ph. He talked about the deep state assassination of Kennedy 3 posts later. In jest or not, it’s ridiculous. We are better than that.

Not that that is what he is saying, but I am much more concerned about a US President that is willing to coordinate with a foreign adversary to influence a US election than I am about the people that would take him out for doing so.
I am not sure this is the best hill for you either.

Not that that is what he is saying, but I am much more concerned about a US President that is willing to coordinate with a foreign adversary to influence a US election than I am about the people that would take him out for doing so.
I am not sure this is the best hill for you either.

The damage an elected official does can be undone. Relationships can be repaired. Policy can be changed. Beat the people you hate with better ideas and the civil procedures we have in place. Don’t tacitly support their death.

People like that get their due, maybe just not on your timetable.

It’s more difficult to beat someone when you are fighting against more than just Americans

Holy shit. You really do want to die on that hill.
What you just typed has no real meaning. A US President coordinating with foreign adversaries could have very long-standing consequences. What are they getting in return? The consequences would likely last long beyond that President. Defeating him in an election doesn’t undo that harm.
Trump has gaslit the sense out of you. You don’t even think this is a big deal that a sitting US President is saying he will coordinate with foreign governments to influence our election. You are more worried about a throw away comment by an anonymous message board poster.

Holy shit. You really do want to die on that hill.
What you just typed has no real meaning. A US President coordinating with foreign adversaries could have very long-standing consequences. What are they getting in return? The consequences would likely last long beyond that President. Defeating him in an election doesn’t undo that harm.
Trump has gaslit the sense out of you. You don’t even think this is a big deal that a sitting US President is saying he will coordinate with foreign governments to influence our election. You are more worried about a throw away comment by an anonymous message board poster.

Trump is gonna get beat in 2020. It won’t matter. Did you miss where I said he’s unfit for office? (We’ll pretend it wasn’t on purpose) Of course I’m VERY concerned the President said that. Holy shit, Donald. I’m also concerned when someone makes throw away comments about shit like that. I thought better of the generally good people who post here.

Also, anonymous? Lol.

Trump's playing the Dems for the chumps they are.

Trump makes unpatriotic and traitorous comment.

Sailor blames Dems.

Sailor cares more about “sticking it to chump Dems” than American constitutional norms and law.

Yet he “didn’t” vote for Trump.

After all this "no collusion" bs spewing from the habitual lair-in chief, he openly invites collusion?

The damage an elected official does can be undone. Relationships can be repaired. Policy can be changed. Beat the people you hate with better ideas and the civil procedures we have in place. Don’t tacitly support their death.

People like that get their due, maybe just not on your timetable.

This will take years of US administrations kowtowing to our partners and allies to prove we can be trusted. We need to pass definitive laws making each contact punishable by a decade or more in jail and humungous fines. We also need to pass significant penalties (a multiple of monies received and federal jail time).

Back