• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump: I think I’d take help from a foreign government in the 2020 election

Of course he dismisses it. If Trump were to shoot one of his critics in broad daylight on national television, McConnell would find some way to excuse or downplay it. It's what he does.

Trump could shoot McConnell's kids and the Turtle would justify it.

Tick tock

I'm talking about everybody getting crunk, crunk
Boys tried to touch my junk, junk
Gonna smack him if he getting too drunk, drunk
Now, now, we goin' till they kick us out, out
Or the police shut us down, down
Police shut us down, down
Po-po shut us
Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I'm-a fight
Till we see the sunlight
Tick-tock on the clock
But the party don't stop, no

aren't you a bernie bro? if not i sincerely apologize in advance.

I voted for him in the 2016 primary (that didn’t matter), but Clinton in the general. He’s currently behind Warren and Gillibrand for me.

I didn't miss anything you said unless you had already stated you were concerned about his comments on accepting aid from foreign governments. Unless you did in a prior post, drop the snark. There are many reasons to argue that Trump is unfit. This is a thread about his stating he would accept aid in his election from foreign governments. You did not express any concern about that prior to the post you are responding to here. Rather, you dug in and argued that this can just be elected away in a couple years. I can appreciate your concern about people becoming too comfortable speaking about dangerous actions, but your concern here seems misplaced to me.

LOL? You have a weird sense of humor. I don't know who Strickland is. If you do, it seems the a normal person would just acknowledge that they know him, not LOL.

If DG3 knows who I am, then it’s because he’s used information that I have posted (or that others have posted about me) to stalk me to figure out who I am. Helluva guy.

Trump said the quiet part out loud. Republicans are definitely planning to accept foreign assistance in their races where it will have even more impact.

Yep.

For quite some time now Pubs have demonstrated their preference for power over truth, honesty, rule of law, integrity, good governance, etc.

Thus the rise of our huckster conman CIC.

And their embrace of him.

It’s going to be amazing when we get to the point of figuring out who was part of the cover up and who was just really dumb.

So lame. So so so incredibly lame. This is today’s brave Republican Party unwilling to call out their president for a objectively wrong comment.

Back