• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Violations finally coming down, it seems.

283a9f489420a31da40df81ba796ba83.jpg

State fans must be livid, and rightfully so, that UNC got away with 18 years of violations.
Imagine there will be a little bit more tension when they play each other this coming season.

I love how every time this comes up State fans are like “hey we cleaned house and got rid of those guys!” as if that had literally a single thing to do with these allegations. If Gott has won more he damn well still would be there today.

I love how every time this comes up State fans are like “hey we cleaned house and got rid of those guys!” as if that had literally a single thing to do with these allegations. If Gott has won more he damn well still would be there today.
The absolute historical truth is:

NC State only has ever won big when their Men's basketball program has been, in one way or another, "cheating."
Yet, they bitch about the Holes.
Fuck NC State. Hypocrisy to the end.

If State is found responsible, they must, pursuant to NCAA rules, forfeit all games wherein Smith played. No, we don't get the win. If we had to forfeit all games where one of our stars had committed this violation, our overall win percentage would hardly change.

NCAA is mad at u*NC so they are investigating NCState.

Why have we only heard about NCSU?

Assuming it is something simple like the NCAA handing out these things one at a time and dealing with the individual universities rather than just dropping all of the names to the media at once... But you'd think there would be some sort of leak about the other schools.

I do find it hilarious, though, that NCSU is the first one we hear about.

It is valuable to note that NCState's current head coach hails from Louisville's Pitino staff.

Sounds like State got a Notice of Allegations a while ago. I’m sure they will crush NCSU after letting UNC off. Joke that the Nike schools aren’t wrapped up in this as well. UK supposedly went I’ve over top to get Bam after they had paid I assume the same thing they were giving DSJ and thought it was wrapped up. We will see what if anything comes from the allegations as far as any penalties go.

The FBI raided Nike's offices sometime in 2018. We'll probably see something soon.

State fans must be livid, and rightfully so, that UNC got away with 18 years of violations.
Imagine there will be a little bit more tension when they play each other this coming season.

Everyone should be livid. It's complete bullshit. There seems to be a very small subset of schools that can't get in trouble and everyone else.

Everyone should be livid. It's complete bullshit. There seems to be a very small subset of schools that can't get in trouble and everyone else.

Yeah, let's see if the NCAA really brings the hammer down on the other cheating schools that generate lots of $. Would it really surprise anyone if Kansas gets off easy? It is complete bullshit. And don't get me started about the blues...

NC State--one of the top 6 or 7 cheatingest programs in NCAA history!

Kinda funny given their pitty party during the UNC investigation on Packpride about how they continued to punish themselves by running an overly clean athletic department.

Back