• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave White House at the end of June

I mean she's not that great of a liar. She just has a captive audience of rubes that want to believe anything to support their political preconceived Notions

Leave Hillary and Susan Rice our of this discussion, chris. They’ve done nothing to you!

Typical RW nonsense that you have "tolerant" of lying, cheating or committing evil acts.

No one in the history of our nation has been more dishonest, mean-spirited and more callous in that position. There's more of difference between her and integrity than between Usain Bolt and me in a 100M dash.

She harms our nation every day she's in her position.

to be fair, you are also a cunty bitch with permanent PMS

From the party that preaches tolerance and women’s issues. Good stuff.

Typical RW nonsense that you have to be "tolerant" of lying, cheating or committing evil acts. In Angus' world, you have to be "tolerant" of serial killers and rapists to say you are "tolerant".

No one in the history of our nation has been more dishonest, mean-spirited and more callous in that position. There's more of difference between her and integrity than between Usain Bolt and me in a 100M dash.

She harms our nation every day she's in her position.

From the party that preaches tolerance and women’s issues. Good stuff.

to be fair, you are also a cunty bitch with permanent PMS

As an addendum, its funny that Brad doesn't understand how stupid his particular line of reasoning is in this matter.

Of course, that hasn't stopped him any of the other 1200 times he has posted, so I do not guess we should expect anything different now.

As an addendum, its funny that Brad doesn't understand how stupid his particular line of reasoning is in this matter.

Of course, that hasn't stopped him any of the other 1200 times he has posted, so I do not guess we should expect anything different now.

despite brad's almost incomprehensible stupidity, whatamount still has the dumbest post on this thread

I see a bunch of angry white men eager to take their frustration out on Sarah, because she is a representation of what they feel are untrustworthy women. Just because your first wife would rather fuck someone else doesn’t give you the right to call Sarah a cunt.

Oh NOES... the dipshit tag team champs of the Tunnels Left cabal think my posts are stupid.

How am I supposed to make it through the day or even sleep at night???

I see a bunch of angry white men eager to take their frustration out on Sarah, because she is a representation of what they feel are untrustworthy women. Just because your first wife would rather fuck someone else doesn’t give you the right to call Sarah a cunt.

That's.... quite a leap.

Only Trump has lied more than she has. She has been mean-spirited and contemptuous of everyone's common sense as well. She is untrustoworthy by her own choice, words and actions. Everyone who has been in her position combined haven't lied the American as often and as obviously as she has.

The fact that you are willingly ignorant of her affront to America and callous disregard for truth and the security of nation. The only saving grace is the world knows she's incapable of telling the truth as is her boss.

As usual, you have no clue what you are talking about.

Go back and read the Sean Spicer thread around the time he left. This is the same reaction that the boards would have to any high ranking member of this administration leaving their post. The only sexist remark made was from WnB who did so in response to your asinine comment that the comments on here are in any way driven by SHS' gender.

I'd love to see the same enthusiasm from you when there are actual issues relating to sex and/or gender discrimination instead of just making shit up

With insight and analysis like this, I bet you liked the second season of True Detective too.

Go back and read the Sean Spicer thread around the time he left. This is the same reaction that the boards would have to any high ranking member of this administration leaving their post. The only sexist remark made was from WnB who did so in response to your asinine comment that the comments on here are in any way driven by SHS' gender.

I'd love to see the same enthusiasm from you when there are actual issues relating to sex and/or gender discrimination instead of just making shit up

This is the correct take. You’re being disingenuous. WnB tasteless joke or it, he was making fun of you for saying people were being sexist when they weren’t dude.

It’s one thing to be bullshitter as a PR rep for some corporate firm.

It’s another to be Queen Bullshitter for a morally repugnant, lying, objectively un-gospel-like person like Trump who goes against everything she supposedly stands for in her faith. She also had a responsibility to meet with the free press and just stopped. The excuse making (like from catamount) casting her as a victim (she was “attacked” by a “combative” press) is very simply disingenuous when she would regularly call reporters fake news and demean them.

Let’s not also forget one of the more egregious lies, which she admitted to in the mueller report, when she said she “heard from countless FBI agents who were happy with the president’s decision to fire Comey.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ort-press-secretary-sarah-sanders-lying-comey

List of her other lies: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/06/sarah-sanders-leaving-white-house

She did a helluva job lying, smearing reporters (like Acosta with the fake video), and participating in Trump’s very dangerous “enemy of the people” bullshit narrative. No, she should not be respected, or applauded. Rather, she should be asking for forgiveness of the American people (and her “God”).

Bump for victim mentality man Catamount.

“She is a representation of what they feel are untrustworthy women.”

No. It’s not what we feel. It’s that fact that she is objectively an untrustworthy woman.

Stop defending her bullshit and call it as it is.

Back