• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave White House at the end of June

Whatamount and Brad are peas in a fucking pod. If asked, they will vehemently deny supporting the President. They are neither an anti-semitic troll like Moonz or a man in last stages of brain death like sailor. They aren't true believers by any stretch. But they both identify as conservatives, which means they must, and I mean MUST, oppose anything supported by folks perceived as left of them on the political spectrum. That leads them to increasingly disturbed attempts at finding ways to criticize "the Tunnels Left" because they have nothing to actually promote or support.

As I have said about others, I get it. Your entire political philosophy has been shown to be a complete fraud. You have no actual policies or ideas to support. So all that is left is to take potshots and equivocate. Must be a sad place to live.

Last edited:
Brad would run a test to see if it's statistically significant that his posts are in fact stupid but he has no idea what that means.

Bump for victim mentality man Catamount.

“She is a representation of what they feel are untrustworthy women.”

No. It’s not what we feel. It’s that fact that she is objectively an untrustworthy woman.

Stop defending her bullshit and call it as it is.

^This. She has a long record as press secretary of flat-out lying and dissembling on a major scale. She's attacked - often harshly and in well over-the-top language - anyone who has dared to criticize Trump, and she's also presided over the virtual dismantling of the traditional WH press conference, which had been a feature of our democracy since at least FDR's time. I don't think history will treat her time as press secretary very kindly. But, hey, if avoiding her actual record and simply accusing her critics of being angry white males (Spicer also received plenty of criticism when he left) and "WASP assholes dripping with sexist bullshit" makes right-wingers feel better, have at it.

Whatamount and Brad are pees in a fucking pod. If asked, they will vehemently deny supporting the President. They are neither an anti-semitic troll like Moonz or a man in last stages of brain death like sailor. They aren't true believers by any stretch. But they both identify as conservatives, which means they must, and I mean MUST, oppose anything supported by folks perceived as left of them on the political spectrum. That leads them to increasingly disturbed attempts at finding ways to criticize "the Tunnels Left" because they have nothing to actually promote or support.

As I have said about others, I get it. Your entire political philosophy has been shown to be a complete fraud. You have no actual policies or ideas to support. So all that is left is to take potshots and equivocate. Must be a sad place to live.
I’m all aboard the Mayor Pete train.

Whatamount and Brad are pees in a fucking pod. If asked, they will vehemently deny supporting the President. They are neither an anti-semitic troll like Moonz or a man in last stages of brain death like sailor. They aren't true believers by any stretch. But they both identify as conservatives, which means they must, and I mean MUST, oppose anything supported by folks perceived as left of them on the political spectrum. That leads them to increasingly disturbed attempts at finding ways to criticize "the Tunnels Left" because they have nothing to actually promote or support.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DeaconSig again.

I see a bunch of angry white men eager to take their frustration out on Sarah, because she is a representation of what they feel are untrustworthy women. Just because your first wife would rather fuck someone else doesn’t give you the right to call Sarah a cunt.

I see a couple of perma-victim conservative sheep posters frustrated that their ass-backwards political philosophy has been exposed as a sham by a mediocre con artist and his crumbsnatching middle-of-the-road Arkansas redneck media spokeswoman whom they feel compelled to defend despite her blatant and proven lying and lack of a soul.

I see a couple of perma-victim conservative sheep posters frustrated that their ass-backwards political philosophy has been exposed as a sham by a mediocre con artist and his crumbsnatching middle-of-the-road Arkansas redneck media spokeswoman whom they feel compelled to defend despite her blatant and proven lying and lack of a soul.

So angry

I’m a little airport drunk but I’m not angry. Why do you feel compelled to defend this bafoonery? Have some pride and dignity, man.

Whatamount and Brad are peas in a fucking pod. If asked, they will vehemently deny supporting the President. They are neither an anti-semitic troll like Moonz or a man in last stages of brain death like sailor. They aren't true believers by any stretch. But they both identify as conservatives, which means they must, and I mean MUST, oppose anything supported by folks perceived as left of them on the political spectrum. That leads them to increasingly disturbed attempts at finding ways to criticize "the Tunnels Left" because they have nothing to actually promote or support.

There also seems to be a big element of insecurity. Like part of their identity is tied to conservstivism or being a republican so they can never truly let go of an ideology rottened by years of bad policies that led to trump because that would be changing their world view which is hard. So they maintain that element of their identity inwardly while outwardly saying they don’t like trump while castigating the party that’s actually putting forth ideas that doll progress society instead of calling openly for reform within conservatism. So they know their party has become rotten to the core (president) but it’s too hard to accept that fact. Like alcohol or a drug they cope with it with whatabouts and false equivalencies.

Also tied to this identity is their decade(s) long belief that liberals are spineless pansies who just want to hold hands and frolic through the tulips. Even when their own ideology and party continues to erode well-entrenched American institutions which have been critical in protecting our democracy it's simply too much to fully rebuke their own ideas so they project with the current brand of whataboutism. Rather stick to their guns - literal and figurative - and double down while defending all but the most reprehensible actions from the right while simultaneously picking the same canards (made even easier by Breibart, InfoWars, and Fox News spoon feeding the outrage du jour) to consistently attack - e.g. women and minority groups: AOC, Pelosi, Hillary, Mexicans, etc. - while also claiming the left subsists solely on identity politics.

Not unique from a political science perspective but disgusting nonetheless.

I see the cuntman has a cometh to defend a made up slight to woman, cunt on cuntman cunt on.

Also crumbsnatchers is a great word and descriptor. Props WnB.

Best crumbsnatching moment was Pence heaping compliments every 13 seconds into trump in one of those fake as hell televised cabinet meetings.

In the UK, the "c" word is not at all the same as it is here.

Also crumbsnatchers is a great word and descriptor. Props WnB.

Best crumbsnatching moment was Pence heaping compliments every 13 seconds into trump in one of those fake as hell televised cabinet meetings.

grinch9.jpg

Dude you should be angry. You should be mad as hell and your party should be staging a revolution against new leadership. Why are y’all so mealy-mouthed and defensive of Trump and his band not nitwits ruining your party?

Back