• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave White House at the end of June

Fox has operated with the "liberal talking prop" model for a long, long time, so the role that Juan Williams plays isn't a surprise. For years they had the "Hannity & Colmes" primetime show. It became a running joke at how Hannity dominated the show, while the much milder Alan Colmes just sort of timidly protested and usually played along with whatever Hannity was ranting about. I remember one comedian called Colmes "Hannity's sidekick", and printed "Hannity & Colmes" with Colmes in small type and Hannity in huge type. LOL.

Last edited:
Watched “the five” on the treadmill for five minutes today. First, what a terrible show; Jesse Waters is an uber douche.

Second, they were all (except Juan Williams who doesn’t appear very bright), talking about how SHS “gracefully” took on the “combative main stream media” in the face of “outright attacks” and “demeaning falsehoods.” It was pathetic to see them project her tactics upon the media. Then they pivoted to Trumps comments about accepting dirt from foreign governments and quite literally all of them said “but Hillary !!!!” That show sucks much like the rest of Fox News (except Shep Smith, he’s a good dude). They ask Juan a question (the liberal prop) and immediately Jesse or the other short guy who thinks he’s funny but isn’t shout him down.

Greg Gutfield. He also has a late night show on Saturdays that I think is supposed to be Fox News's answer to The Daily Show or Last Week Tonight. At least that's my guess based on how often he pauses for very timid laughter from the audience.

Last edited:
Fox has operated with the "liberal talking prop" model for a long, long time, so the role that Juan Williams plays isn't a surprise. For years they had the "Hannity & Colmes" primetime show. It became a running joke at how Hannity dominated the show, while the much milder Alan Colmes just sort of timidly protested and usually played along with whatever Hannity was ranting about. I remember one comedian called Colmes "Hannity's sidekick", and printed "Hannity & Colmes" with Colmes in small type and Hannity in huge type. LOL.

In his book “Lies and lying liars who tell them” Al Franken always wrote Colmes’ name in teeny tiny font when talking about the Hannity and Colmes show.

Hannity still does it on his radio show. He’ll have on two people, one is apparently a former air Marshall who is therefore knowledgeable to talk about politics and then some “liberal” Australian or English lawyer lady, and they’ll gang up on her. Plus Hannity will ask her to defend something “outrageous” AOC or CNN or Pelosi or whatever did, and she’ll concede it’s not defensible and wrong.

This thread is full of WASP assholes dripping with sexist bullshit

Sarah Sanders is a lying piece of trash that disgraced her office and assisted her renegade boss in undermining freedom of the press in this country. Sean Spicer was a man and was just as big a disgrace.

Sarah Sanders had the hardest job in the fucking world and just nailed it. Whether you hate her for her part in this shitshow, you gotta respect the job she did.

Sarah Sanders had the hardest job in the fucking world and just nailed it. Whether you hate her for her part in this shitshow, you gotta respect the job she did.

this is a stupid take

Respect her for lying? Being combative to the press, furthering trump’s “enemy of the people” narrative? Remember when she tweeted the edited infowars video of the Acosta/Trump exchange (fake news from the so-called victims of fake news)? Why respect her for her degradation of the post and relationship with the press?

Horrible take.

we know he isn't trolling because he didn't say "seems like" first

I was trying to decide between “shitty attempt at trolling” or “shitty attempt at humor” and just ignored it until y’all recognized it.

Great, so she is the most gifted bullshitter in the world. I guess it's better than being the best cocksucker.

Great, so she is the most gifted bullshitter in the world. I guess it's better than being the best cocksucker.

It’s one thing to be bullshitter as a PR rep for some corporate firm.

It’s another to be Queen Bullshitter for a morally repugnant, lying, objectively un-gospel-like person like Trump who goes against everything she supposedly stands for in her faith. She also had a responsibility to meet with the free press and just stopped. The excuse making (like from catamount) casting her as a victim (she was “attacked” by a “combative” press) is very simply disingenuous when she would regularly call reporters fake news and demean them.

Let’s not also forget one of the more egregious lies, which she admitted to in the mueller report, when she said she “heard from countless FBI agents who were happy with the president’s decision to fire Comey.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ort-press-secretary-sarah-sanders-lying-comey

List of her other lies: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/06/sarah-sanders-leaving-white-house

She did a helluva job lying, smearing reporters (like Acosta with the fake video), and participating in Trump’s very dangerous “enemy of the people” bullshit narrative. No, she should not be respected, or applauded. Rather, she should be asking for forgiveness of the American people (and her “God”).

exactly. fuck her. she’s a propaganda spewing asshole.

I mean she's not that great of a liar. She just has a captive audience of rubes that want to believe anything to support their political preconceived Notions

Back