• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Obama knew

The stuff that you are willing to believe about Obama and Hillary, without any shred of a reputable source while simultaneously calling everyone else here a TDS LUBE, is fascinating.

Sailor: conspiracy theory floated by zerohedge

Everyone else: mueller report, “trump is corrupt as fuck” thread, trumps own words (“yes I’d accept foreign intel on my opponent”), etc.

It’s all he’s got because part of his identity is tied now to anti-Dem politics.

Trump.

“…we should not slip into collective amnesia over the Obama administration’s weak and underwhelming response to Russian aggression. Throughout his presidency, Obama consistently underestimated the challenge posed by Putin’s regime. His foreign policy was firmly grounded in the premise that Russia was not a national security threat to the United States. In 2012, Obama disparaged Mitt Romney for exaggerating the Russian threat—“the 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because the Cold War’s been over for 20 years,” Obama quipped. This breezy attitude prevailed even as Russia annexed Crimea, invaded eastern Ukraine, intervened in Syria, and hacked the Clinton campaign and the DNC. Obama’s response during these critical moments was cautious at best, and deeply misguided at worst.”

Brookings Institute (Liberal leaning think tank) 3/5/18 “Don’t rehabilitate Obama on Russia”

Wait, so it was Russia that hacked the DNC? I thought your sources said that was an inside job. Or is that just sailor's sources?

Wait, so it was Russia that hacked the DNC? I thought your sources said that was an inside job. Or is that just sailor's sources?

I have seen no proof that Russia hacked the DNC, that’s the BI’s position apparently

Assange knows the truth but he isn’t talking

Back