• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Justin Gray takes Assistant Coaching Job at Winthrop

Already like him more as a coach than the guy we have...I hate you Ron Wellman.

Really though, congrats Justin! i think you will be a great voach!

Good for Justin.
Hope he does well.

Coaching under Kelsey.

According to his wiki page, Justin was playing pro ball in Minsk up through this most recent season. 13 years of pro ball overseas.

He played all over the place: Czech Republic, Germany, France, Turkey, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Romania, Belarus among others.

Would think he would have some strong international recruiting connections.

Instantly top 5 on several ogboarders' coaching candidate rankings.

Maybe even top 3 on DR's

Good for him.

Seemed to be doing very well in his role at Wake Forest, but I get the move if he wants to coach.

Coaching under Kelsey.

According to his wiki page, Justin was playing pro ball in Minsk up through this most recent season. 13 years of pro ball overseas.

He played all over the place: Czech Republic, Germany, France, Turkey, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Romania, Belarus among others.

Would think he would have some strong international recruiting connections.

was he in rochelle rochelle?

A smart career move. Learn from someone committed to the coaching profession at a program that has had success. Good luck!

Great place to start for a West Charlotte alum.

#DubCLevelUp

Congrats to Justin for getting that next step up on the college coaching ladder. Now officially an assistant coach.

Back