• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The oldest hotel in the world

I really thought for the first few paragraphs that moonz had posted something interesting. Then the dude started ranting about pronouns and SJWs and the libs ruinin' the country (which, it seems, is the impetus for diversifying investments internationally and becoming a SOVEREIGN MAN) and my suspicions were confirmed.

I thought it was about the old Adams Mark in Winston-Salem.

. No Brainer Strategies to Ensure You Thrive No Matter What Happens Next

Invest outside the mainstream and generate strong returns with minimal risk
Protect your assets and become invincible to financial crisis and frivolous lawsuits
Legally slash your tax bill up to $1.2 million each year
Obtain a valuable second passport… potentially for free

great, now that fucking website infected me with cookies.

pretty sure all moonz links come from russian spy agency websites

I really thought for the first few paragraphs that moonz had posted something interesting. Then the dude started ranting about pronouns and SJWs and the libs ruinin' the country (which, it seems, is the impetus for diversifying investments internationally and becoming a SOVEREIGN MAN) and my suspicions were confirmed.

Sovereign Man Dot Com is one of my go to sources, i'm surprised this one didn't meet your expectations

Does the oldest hotel in the world have a room dedicated to their earliest prostitutes?

Back