• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump -no soap, no toothbrush, no sleep for imprisoned children

Show me one time when Obama had several thousand kids in jail without water, soap or sleep!

Hell show me when he had 20 or 10...

Until then, your position is full of shit.
there were a bunch of pictures of kids in space blankets in detention centers that had people outraged because they thought trump had done it. Start there I guess

there were a bunch of pictures of kids in space blankets in detention centers that had people outraged because they thought trump had done it. Start there I guess

At no time were thery without soap, places to sleep, water or care.

At no time did Obama have his DOJ go to court to justify not giving basic necessities to children.

You are just totally FOS trying to equate/whatabout Obama to these heinous acts.

You are showing yourself to have no moral compass. What's being done to these children is the definition of evil, immoral and sub-human. All you can do is come up with total bullshit rather than calling it what it is.

You have no shame either.

If you hurry up, then you could go lick some ICE agents' boots when they're done rounding up and caging human beings.

Christ almighty. Can one fucking Trump rube form an opinion based on their own belief system? Or does everything have to be looked at through the prism of Obama, Trumpism or whataboutism?

You trump rubes are a bunch of fucking pussies. Y’all can’t stand up for anything you believe in..except for calling people on the Tunnels lubes. What a sad state of affairs.

You trump rubes are a bunch of fucking pussies. Y’all can’t stand up for anything you believe in..except for calling people on the Tunnels lubes. What a sad state of affairs.

How’d that mueller report work out for you Nedick?

BOOM !

Christ almighty. Can one fucking Trump rube form an opinion based on their own belief system? Or does everything have to be looked at through the prism of Obama, Trumpism or whataboutism?

They don't have one.

Did you read Highland’s posts? Start there I guess.

Yea but Moonz isn’t a Trumper so it’s ok

Yep. No ideas. Just deflection and more cruelty.

Did you read Highland’s posts? Start there I guess.

The one that said Obama was separating kids from adults at the boarder from highly partisan sources? The one that said that maybe probably it feels like Trump is doing more of it but offered no numbers or proof to back it up? That one?

From the politico article.

Trump issued an executive order to keep families together, even if a parent faced prosecution. Families will be detained together "where appropriate and consistent with law" and based on available resources, said his June 2018 order.

Nope. Looks like no one can just admit that the policy Trump pursues TODAY is really fucking shitty.

“Well the last guy did it, so why are you giving me a hard time for taking everything one step further?”

American citizens = illegal aliens

For the record I think Steven Miller is an absolute price of shit. I think the detention centers should be better funded, and we need to dramatically streamline the legal immigration process. Also trumps rhetoric when concerning Latino/a people’s is for lack of a better word deplorable.

But spare me the faux outrage when your party has blocked humanitarian aid funding to for the immigration crisis 17 times.

From the politico article.

The discussion is about the Trump administration arguing that it is "safe and sanitary" for children to be held in cold, crowded cells, sleeping on concrete floors with the lights on 24-7 and no access to basic hygiene items. Care to address that?

The discussion is about the Trump administration arguing that it is "safe and sanitary" for children to be held in cold, crowded cells, sleeping on concrete floors with the lights on 24-7 and no access to basic hygiene items. Care to address that?
yes, pass aid funding for the detention centers.

The one that said Obama was separating kids from adults at the boarder from highly partisan sources? The one that said that maybe probably it feels like Trump is doing more of it but offered no numbers or proof to back it up? That one?

If you want to ignore the vox article, which did have details on the respective policies, then fine. But you completely ignored the politifact article. I've already quoted portions of it, which are very clear, so I won't do so again. I've included two more articles below from different sources. If you wish to dismiss them as partisan or just ignore them, by all means go ahead, but as I said, this isn't hard.

Link #1: https://www.npr.org/2019/04/09/7114...ma-administration-had-child-separation-policy

From the article: "President Trump repeated a false claim to reporters Tuesday, wrongly blaming the Obama administration for instituting a policy in which children were separated from their parents at the Southern border...Trump's false claim that child separations were carried out by the Obama administration has been frequently refuted...It was then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions who instituted the "zero tolerance" policy at the Southern border in April 2018, which resulted in children being separated from their parents who were taken into custody for criminal prosecution."

Link #2: https://www.chicagotribune.com/nati...ly-separations-fact-check-20190409-story.html

From the article: The Obama Administration "did not seek to criminally prosecute all who crossed the border illegally, without regard to whether those who were caught had committed crimes other than illegal entry. Family separations were the exception before Trump made them the rule."

Back