• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump -no soap, no toothbrush, no sleep for imprisoned children

American citizens = illegal aliens

It's not politico, it's politifact. And your comment doesn't address your original argument, which is that the Trump and Obama Administrations had the same policy towards separating families, and that Trump didn't change anything. The politifact article flatly states that's not true.
Your article says it isn’t true, but offers no research, numbers, statistics proving it out.

American citizens = illegal aliens

All of this Whataboutism is still hiding your multiple refusals to say, "what Trump is doing is immoral" shows a lot about you.

Have a post about 10-15 posts up from this where I say just about that. Of it wasn’t clear enough for your reading comprehension levels, depriving children of basic necessities is immoral.

Have a post about 10-15 posts up from this where I say just about that. Of it wasn’t clear enough for your reading comprehension levels, depriving children of basic necessities is immoral.

So why are you defending those depriving children of basic necessities?

Your article says it isn’t true, but offers no research, numbers, statistics proving it out.

I've now posted four articles from four separate sources that all say the same thing regarding Trump and Obama's policies on separating families, and they do describe in detail the differences (and similiarities, for that matter) between the two policies. At this point it is clear you aren't going to accept that there is a difference, which means that you agree with Trump's repeated (and false) statements that there are no differences, or that he "inherited" an Obama policy. As such I'm not going to post any further articles, although there a good many more on Google, as there is no point. As birdman rightly points out, the real issue here is what do you think about Trump's policies on this issue since he took office? Do you agree with the policy of separating kids from their parents, and denying them basic services, which is continuing as we speak? If you don't want to accept that Trump's policies towards immigrants is a good deal harsher and less humane than Obama's so be it, but what do you think about the actions of Trump's current administration on this issue?

I've now posted four articles from four separate sources that all say the same thing regarding Trump and Obama's policies on separating families, and they do describe in detail the differences (and similiarities, for that matter) between the two policies. At this point it is clear you aren't going to accept that there is a difference, which means that you agree with Trump's repeated (and false) statements that there are no differences, or that he "inherited" an Obama policy. As such I'm not going to post any further articles, although there a good many more on Google, as there is no point. As birdman rightly points out, the real issue here is what do you think about Trump's policies on this issue since he took office? Do you agree with the policy of separating kids from their parents, and denying them basic services, which is continuing as we speak? If you don't want to accept that Trump's policies towards immigrants is a good deal harsher and less humane than Obama's so be it, but what do you think about the actions of Trump's current administration on this issue?

+1

You’re not going to turn any conservatives. The point is cruelty.

After the RNC Convention play ads about this in FL, AZ, PA, MI, OH, NC,, NV GA. Some people's souls will be touched.

If you need an ad to convince you babies in cages is a bad thing, you might be a deplorable

If you need an ad to convince you babies in cages is a bad thing, you might be a deplorable

Yep. That basket is bigger than 50% of the GOP. Hillary was generous.

They are not babies. They are 'invaders, caravans of drug dealers, and rapists, the worst of the worst." You have to dehumanize people to abuse them and not feel guilty about it. This is Pol Pot/Stalin level inhumanity (Not to the same scale, but qualitatively)

"Tommy Callahan III/Mike Pence: How do you know the guaranteed fairy isn't some crazy glue sniffer... He sneaks into your house once and that's all it takes. Next thing you know, there is money missing off your dresser and your daughter is knocked up! I've seen it a hundred times. f you want me to take a dump in a box, and mark it guaranteed I will... I've got spare time."

Good post

Back