Thread: Not sure Iíve ever had a Take5 bar

Not sure Iíve ever had a Take5 bar

Quality candy bar and smart move to rebrand it that way. You could put dogshit in chocolate and PB and it would be pretty awesome though.

I disagree with you
    yes, they are the best hershey product other than reese's cup without question.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Those millennials who did the redesign must be pissed. ďWhy didnít you tell us we could just copy Reeseís cups?Ē

Never had a Take5. Iíll check it out.

I disagree with you
    i mean, i don't buy a lot of candy bars but i can't believe people haven't tried it. it's got literally all the good stuff and none of the bullshit and most importantly - in perfect ratios

unfortunately it's usually stuck at the bottom of the grocery rack. they redesigned the packaging twice and they were both awful.

I'll still probably go Fast Break over Take 5 but that packing was terrible and this seems like a smart move

Is it available in bite size, and therefore easily consumed around Halloween? If not, then boom - there's your problem, marketing team.

Quote Originally Posted by CantStandYa View Post
    Is it available in bite size, and therefore easily consumed around Halloween? If not, then boom - there's your problem, marketing team.
    Smart man.

Used to have a guy on my street that worked for Hershey's. That guy's house was the place to stop on Halloween.

Bought a take 5 bar today for first time, it was p good, but not number 1 on the list .

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    I also bought a Take 5 bar on Tuesday for the first time... Work "road trip" from Atlanta to Birmingham and back. Loaded up w/ the usual Monster, Cheetos, and Cherry Coke Zero. Added the Take 5 bar as a bonus.

It was tasty.

All of it.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacsATS View Post
    I also bought a Take 5 bar on Tuesday for the first time... Work "road trip" from Atlanta to Birmingham and back. Loaded up w/ the usual Monster, Cheetos, and Cherry Coke Zero. Added the Take 5 bar as a bonus.

It was tasty.

All of it.
    The food? Or the diabetes?

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
    Crunchy Cheetos - Got the Jalepeno kind this go around, but I think I like original better
    Monster Rehab - Iced Tea/Lemonade

I eat well at home... I eat like shit when I travel. Luckily I only spend about 50% of my time on the road. So I only have half of the Beetus.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacsATS View Post

It was tasty.

All of it.
    Immediately thought of this:

Quote Originally Posted by guitardeac View Post
    Smart man.

Used to have a guy on my street that worked for Hershey's. That guy's house was the place to stop on Halloween.
    FUNDY

Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    FUNDY
    Hey, I know that guy ...

Iím surprised to find out that grown people still eat entire candy bars. I donít think Iíve had a while candy bar on 15 years. For some reason, 25 minis at Halloween donít amount to the same thing in my mind.