• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How do you feel about Michael Jackson

How do you feel about Michael Jackson?

• He's innocent, no reason to boycott

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pretty Young Thing is a bit tougher to listen to, but I'm still singing along to Billie Jean.

I was never a huge MJ fan anyways but I'll still listen to most of the top songs like Billie Jean, Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough, etc if they come up on a music service.

Need a he's guilty, and for various other reasons I have not listened to any of his songs in a decade anyway option.

It is amazing how we, I think rightfully, cancel certain people for doing terrible things, but there will be about 60 million Americans who show up to vote for a serial rapist for President next year.

Man in the mirror is also a good song that is tough to listen to now , knowing what we know. Kind of a cry for help.

^ Agree was going to say Man in the Mirror was maybe my favorite of his and it's utterly ruined

Need a he's guilty, and for various other reasons I have not listened to any of his songs in a decade anyway option.

It is amazing how we, I think rightfully, cancel certain people for doing terrible things, but there will be about 60 million Americans who show up to vote for a serial rapist for President next year.

God damn it. We can't even get through a Michael Jackson thread without a whatabout Trump post.

God damn it. We can't even get through a Michael Jackson thread without a whatabout Trump post.

You wanna be startin' somethin'. You got to be startin' somethin'.

100% guilty, but if one of his songs comes on a playlist or at a party or something, I'm not gonna make a big deal about it.

Now Ryan Adams, that one is trickier for me.

PYT is a non-starter. Just gross to listen to.

I still have MJ songs in my library, but don't actively listen. It has less to do with his grossness and more to do with the fact that I hear his songs non-stop on terrestrial radio, which I don't even listen to that often.

This. Was never a big MJ fan and didn't have any of his records/CDs. Not to say he wasn't a great talent, just not my thing. The better question for me would be whose comedy performance would I attend. Though I recognize Cosby's immense talent, I definitely wouldn't purchase a ticket to his show. The muddier question is whether I'd go to see Louis CK if he came to Cville. And I think the answer is I probably wouldn't buy a ticket, and I don't know if I'd enjoy his act as much these days. I haven't clicked on any of his Youtube videos in a long time.

tenor.0.gif

Back