View Poll Results: How do you feel about Michael Jackson?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • He's guilty, and I don't listen to or own his songs any more

6 22.22%
  • He's guilty, but I do still listen to all his songs

17 62.96%
  • He's guilty, so I only listen to the Jackson 5 songs

1 3.70%
  • He's guilty; and I don't listen, but still own, his songs

3 11.11%
  • He's innocent, no reason to boycott

0 0%

Thread: How do you feel about Michael Jackson

B. Just like Bill Cosby.

Pretty Young Thing is a bit tougher to listen to, but I'm still singing along to Billie Jean.

Robert O'Kelley
    I was never a huge MJ fan anyways but I'll still listen to most of the top songs like Billie Jean, Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough, etc if they come up on a music service.

Robert O'Kelley

Need a he's guilty, and for various other reasons I have not listened to any of his songs in a decade anyway option.

It is amazing how we, I think rightfully, cancel certain people for doing terrible things, but there will be about 60 million Americans who show up to vote for a serial rapist for President next year.

Man in the mirror is also a good song that is tough to listen to now , knowing what we know. Kind of a cry for help.

^ Agree was going to say Man in the Mirror was maybe my favorite of his and it's utterly ruined

Scott "Rufio" Feather
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooshmoo View Post
    Need a he's guilty, and for various other reasons I have not listened to any of his songs in a decade anyway option.

It is amazing how we, I think rightfully, cancel certain people for doing terrible things, but there will be about 60 million Americans who show up to vote for a serial rapist for President next year.
    God damn it. We can't even get through a Michael Jackson thread without a whatabout Trump post.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    God damn it. We can't even get through a Michael Jackson thread without a whatabout Trump post.
    You wanna be startin' somethin'. You got to be startin' somethin'.

A better question is how does Michael Jackson feel you?

Scott "Rufio" Feather
    Dude definitely touches little boys.

Robert O'Kelley

Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    It's not a whatabout, Whatamount. I would think you, of all people, would know what a whatabout is.

100% guilty, but if one of his songs comes on a playlist or at a party or something, I'm not gonna make a big deal about it.

Now Ryan Adams, that one is trickier for me.

It's not a whatabout, Whatamount. I would think you, of all people, would know what a whatabout is.
    what makes you think that?

PYT is a non-starter. Just gross to listen to.

I still have MJ songs in my library, but don't actively listen. It has less to do with his grossness and more to do with the fact that I hear his songs non-stop on terrestrial radio, which I don't even listen to that often.

This. Was never a big MJ fan and didn't have any of his records/CDs. Not to say he wasn't a great talent, just not my thing. The better question for me would be whose comedy performance would I attend. Though I recognize Cosby's immense talent, I definitely wouldn't purchase a ticket to his show. The muddier question is whether I'd go to see Louis CK if he came to Cville. And I think the answer is I probably wouldn't buy a ticket, and I don't know if I'd enjoy his act as much these days. I haven't clicked on any of his Youtube videos in a long time.

Expanding Mod Powers