• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Utah St.

Utah St. better have some intense conditioning and a good training staff, or dudes are going to be dropping like flies in the NC heat/humidity, especially after cross-country travel.

I just can't see how some see a blowout for you guys in Winston. I made it a point to tell all our guys saturday that your fans were predicting you guys drop 50 on us next Friday lol

Yeah I don’t expect a blow out by any means. I think it’ll be a close game, with the winner being the more physical team.

Utah St. better have some intense conditioning and a good training staff, or dudes are going to be dropping like flies in the NC heat/humidity, especially after cross-country travel.

They certainly didn't handle late summer NC heat their last visit. Might help this one's at night

Hey all, Aggie fan here! It’s interesting to see the expectations from the other side. As for me, I’m nervous for this game but excited. As for Utah States fresh o-line, they did lose a lot of experience, but not as much as it may seem. Many of the players who will start this year, had lots of experience last year during our many blowouts. I’m still nervous about them though. The WR’s are one spot that is going to be key for this season. We lost over 75% of our production. Last year, we had a lot of big and tall receivers, whereas this year, we have speed. On defense, we have a monster front 7. The best we’ve had in years. Tipa Galeai had a monster year last year. Daniel Woodward is an All American LB, who should be drafted after this year, although there are concerns of him playing at WF due to a concussion. We do have a lack of depth at DB and Safety which could be concerning, as it sounds like Wakes receivers are going to be good. I’m expecting a battle on both sides of the ball. If Wake can take advantage of the inexperienced Aggie O-line, they will win this game. I’m hope we can have a great game with no injuries!! Good luck!! If anyone has any questions about the Aggies please let me know!

This sounds a lot like Wake actually.

Its all about the battle up front, if we can get 4 man penetration, just hit the hole and get right up in there. Then we need Carney to pound it in there on the other end. If he's rough enough with them, he could go all the way that night. Newman is a big guy too, but he can squeeze it in there on a tight fit, just drop those balls where they need to be. He can go deep when necessary, really stretch them out and make them play loose.

None of that matters if we don’t give 110%.

Throw your bodies with reckless abandon having no regard for your personal wellbeing.

Back