• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hypocrisy at the border

OK, how about Bernie Panders?, or My Time is Up Joe.

Stay tuned.

I've sometimes referred to Trump derisively as The Donald. But keep trying.

How many women have I given nicknames to?

I counted four different women nicknames and one nickname for a man. You’ve referred to AOC as little red lubette over thirteen times in the last three months.

And I thought it was obvious I was referencing nicknames in the political realm.

Sailor is a weak little man who is deeply afraid of women and immigrants.

AOC will be the POTUS one day I have zero doubt

whatever, she is a superstar and she is smart and not scared of white men in power and likeable so I dont know what to tell you Boomers. :noidea:

The problem with sailor’s claim is that AOC’s statements are substantiated by other members of congress who have visited (and the DHS, and other journalists). Yet these folks are liars, according to him, but a pastor who has been on Team Trump from the beginning as Numbers pointed out, is the person telling the truth. What a hack.

And wondering if he holds Trump to the same standards of truth. Probably not, because he loves the guy.

lol fundamentalist pastors lie for a living. people still trust fundamentalist pastors?

whatever, she is a superstar and she is smart and not scared of white men in power and likeable so I dont know what to tell you Boomers. :noidea:

That's an unfair attack and you should know better.

If you paid attention, I caught shit for saying Dems shouldn't nominate an old white guy.

Can we concede on sailors nickname point if it gets him to stop posting those painfully unfunny nicknames? God it’s making my head hurt reading that shit.

Y'all really have gotten this twisted. Before the onset of dementia, sailor would have been up in arms about the things like the fact we keep babies in cages at the border or that there is a 9500 member facebook group of border patrol agents dehumanizing brown folks and suggesting that it is ok for the President to rape people. Its only now, after the disease has ravaged his once-competent mind, that he falls for FoxNews shit.

Say a prayer for him and move on.

Y'all really have gotten this twisted. Before the onset of dementia, sailor would have been up in arms about the things like the fact we keep babies in cages at the border or that there is a 9500 member facebook group of border patrol agents dehumanizing brown folks and suggesting that it is ok for the President to rape people. Its only now, after the disease has ravaged his once-competent mind, that he falls for FoxNews shit.

Say a prayer for him and move on.

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jesus fucking Christ this is why old people shouldn’t use the internet.

Lol sailor’s two sources in this thread are a Fox News opinion piece by a Team Trumper and urban dictionary. Take the L’s, man

Back