Page 12 of 341 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Watching it again in the morning, and remembering that it is a Liverpool player, really it's not that bad. I might have not even blown the whistle...
    Football. Bloody Hell.

Rusty Larue
    There will be a compilation soon of all the questionable tackles Sevilla had in the game. Banega had four or five including an elbow to Harry Wilsonís head. No idea what their beef was but guessing the coach had something to do with it. No team should ever schedule a friendly with them again.

Quote Originally Posted by timdunkandthefunk View Post
    There will be a compilation soon of all the questionable tackles Sevilla had in the game. Banega had four or five including an elbow to Harry Wilsonís head. No idea what their beef was but guessing the coach had something to do with it. No team should ever schedule a friendly with them again.
    It is Liverpool, I have no doubt that this statement is true.

Banega was probably on his 7th or 8th line of coke of the day. Cut him some slack.
    Football. Bloody Hell.

Rusty Larue
    Quote Originally Posted by deacvision7 View Post
    It is Liverpool, I have no doubt that this statement is true.

Banega was probably on his 7th or 8th line of coke of the day. Cut him some slack.
    I think any fan base would make this one. Klopp was pissed at halftime.

Scott "Rufio" Feather
    As long as you did the same when Pool had its fair share of hacks, which sure was the case, I'm ok with it. You have my blessing. Can't wait to see the video.

I'm sure he klapped and was super happy at full time tho.
    Football. Bloody Hell.

With all the smoke surrounding these guys, especially the last few days, I'd be surprised if Spurs didn't bring in both Lo Celso and Sessegnon soon. Also, no movement on Eriksen and Toby has been quoted recently saying he's committed to the team and would be happy to stay. Would expect one or both to move if offers come in but would be glad for them to stay as well.

Clarke, Ndombele, Lo Celso, and Sessegnon would be a really solid window. Barring Christian or Toby leaving, leaves us with depth more suitable to a title-challenging squad this year.

I fully expect someone to swoop in for Toby and his relatively cheap buyout clause towards the end of the window (when they've exhausted other options). If he was really committed we'd get a new contract signed. But I feel decent about Eriksen sticking around.

Think RB is my biggest worry at this point. I'm going to lose my mind watching Aurier/KWP at that position all season.

Quote Originally Posted by Deacfan2009 View Post
    I fully expect someone to swoop in for Toby and his relatively cheap buyout clause towards the end of the window (when they've exhausted other options). If he was really committed we'd get a new contract signed. But I feel decent about Eriksen sticking around.

Think RB is my biggest worry at this point. I'm going to lose my mind watching Aurier/KWP at that position all season.
    Agreed on both. The talk about Sissoko/Foyth/KWP backing up Aurier (who is injured even now) makes me nervous.

CR7 dodges rape charges

Is there a transfer thread? Angel Correa for Ä50m is one of the most insane things Iíve seen in sports. Canít be true

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    CR7 dodges rape charges
    It's good to be the GOAT
    Football. Bloody Hell.

Quote Originally Posted by ipitytheblue View Post
    With all the smoke surrounding these guys, especially the last few days, I'd be surprised if Spurs didn't bring in both Lo Celso and Sessegnon soon. Also, no movement on Eriksen and Toby has been quoted recently saying he's committed to the team and would be happy to stay. Would expect one or both to move if offers come in but would be glad for them to stay as well.

Clarke, Ndombele, Lo Celso, and Sessegnon would be a really solid window. Barring Christian or Toby leaving, leaves us with depth more suitable to a title-challenging squad this year.
    Thought Parrot looked good in the first half against Juve
    Never had seen him before
    Football. Bloody Hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Deacfan2009 View Post

That clause has to be triggered 2 weeks before the end of the transfer period. Which is Thursday. And it doesn't seem anyone is interested to pay $25 mil for 1 year and no guarantee to sign a new extension.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas Jethro View Post
    That clause has to be triggered 2 weeks before the end of the transfer period. Which is Thursday. And it doesn't seem anyone is interested to pay $25 mil for 1 year and no guarantee to sign a new extension.
    I did not know that! Thanks. Here's to hoping we have something to celebrate on Friday

Fingers crossed! It would be nice to build on the squad, rather than replacing stars for once.

Quote Originally Posted by deacvision7 View Post
    Thought Parrot looked good in the first half against Juve
    Never had seen him before
    looking forward to watching that tonight; was traveling and missed it over the weekend. looked like a fun match!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas Jethro View Post
    Contracts don't carry over like in American sports - if some club agrees to a transfer fee a new contract would have to be signed
    Football. Bloody Hell.

So did this 12 year old Liverpool player die or something? Broken leg? Career over?

Because according to the media a young Liverpool child was massacred on Sunday night. My god the season hasnít already started and the Mutant Media Victim Complex is in full swing already.

Iíve never seen a more chicken shit group of fans in my life.

media speculation that United are moving away from Maguire and interested in Koulibaly instead

I'd be much more excited about that if it happens. Which it won't.
    Football. Bloody Hell.