• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Egypt and Salah eliminated from AFCON earlier than expected today. Means a decent rest and preseason. I’m not devastated about that.

ohmergerd this dude is so scouse already

harvey_elliott_5.JPG

what a twat

hahahahahhaha what a prick

5baa9f94b1845.jpg
Who-is-Harvey-Elliott-is-the-Fulham-ace-Premier-League%E2%80%99s.jpg
harvey-elliott-of-fulham-fc-looks-on-during-the-premier-league-match-picture-id1144221878

why_do_you_hate_my_man_bun_psychologytoday.com_.jpg

last image was the first thing image that popped up when i searched "dickhead with a man bun"

I'm going to enjoy hating that stupid cunt should he ever be good enough to play for Liverpool's first team

Some rumors now that Leicester are after Thauvin, as well. BRodg making moves.

Arsenal are close to signing William Saliba from St. Etienne and loaning him back. Promising young French central defender — I’m jealous.

Some rumors now that Leicester are after Thauvin, as well. BRodg making moves.

Arsenal are close to signing William Saliba from St. Etienne and loaning him back. Promising young French central defender — I’m jealous.

Thauvin sucks

crap winger with no describable high skill

SCORCHING HOT TAKE

selling a talent like him would be asinine

He doesn't put in the work on the training ground or tracking back during games, so he can go to Leipzig for 25M. Use that money to buy a left footed winger for 30-40M (Neres, Malcom, Traore, etc.) and call it a day. Lookman is like our fourth best right footed winger, he won't be missed.

another failure by Woodward

would have been perfect for United

At this point I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that it will either be another season of dysfunction and drama with constant speculation/reporting of DDG, Pogba, Lukaku, Alexis and others (now Lindelof) wanting to leave, or one or more will leave this summer and the club won't replace them with sufficiently decent players and we'll be stuck having to start the likes of Fred (I still don't know what a Fred does).

He doesn't put in the work on the training ground or tracking back during games, so he can go to Leipzig for 25M. Use that money to buy a left footed winger for 30-40M (Neres, Malcom, Traore, etc.) and call it a day. Lookman is like our fourth best right footed winger, he won't be missed.

Dude has all the potential in the world but he won't achieve it at Everton. Not sure why but that seems to be the case.

Back