• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

My boy HALLER gonna destroy the PL. Let's go

I really like him a lot. Thought he would have been perfect for Everton and a few others, as well. Could have a Raul Jimenez impact, but I think is even more mobile despite also being a big dude, and has a higher ceiling. I hope the transition to the PL doesn’t take too long — that’s always hard to call.

The City third kit is something else.

sherbet.jpg

It really is.

Perez reportedly told Zizou that signing Pogba was unlikely to happen and would be extremely "difficult"

So that leaves Juve as his alternative. Or a massive pay raise at United which will satisfy his need for a "new challenge", I'm sure.

So who all is coming to BoA for the Arsenal-Fiorentina match? I'm going to be in section 134, but will wander up to the boxes to scout the Unofficial Boards Queen City FC MLS box that we will all be sitting in during the 2020 and beyond seasons.

So who all is coming to BoA for the Arsenal-Fiorentina match? I'm going to be in section 134, but will wander up to the boxes to scout the Unofficial Boards Queen City FC MLS box that we will all be sitting in during the 2020 and beyond seasons.

take pics

Queen City FC actually wouldn't be that bad of a name.

So it's looking like Charlotte will get a team and not Raleigh? I remember hearing about proposals for a downtown stadium in Raleigh and was excited about it. I don't really feel much connection to the Charlotte sports teams.

From what I've read, I'm not sure one city getting a team will preclude the other city getting one as long as all the other criteria are met.

From what I've read, I'm not sure one city getting a team will preclude the other city getting one as long as all the other criteria are met.

all cities should be able to start clubs

just start a promotion/relegation nationwide system and let's do this thing proper

Back