• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Don’t remember that so I can’t comment but I didn’t think the DCL one was a penalty and a quick read through all the neutral MBMs agree. Definitely one that wasn’t getting overturned either way.

Don’t remember that so I can’t comment but I didn’t think the DCL one was a penalty and a quick read through all the neutral MBMs agree. Definitely one that wasn’t getting overturned either way.
Dead on penalty.

Confirmed.

Calvert Lewin is never going to beg for a call, that’s not who he is. Wish he had sold it because van Dijk didn’t win the ball. Alas. We are by far second best. Nowhere near winning this one.

These poor bastards. They cant help themselves.
ac7a0edf5d7bf1ac0cec9a7dea502d88.jpg

When a friendly gesture is perfectly timed to make it look much more malicious and sinister.
a772a2b566f0a5bbce0dc990ce3d6f6a.jpg

Schneiderlin sub is so fucking cynical from Silva. Here’s hoping it’s the last thing he does for the club.

Schneiderlin sub is so fucking cynical from Silva. Here’s hoping it’s the last thing he does for the club.
I laughed when I saw it.

Not even sure what the thinking is there. "Make sure we dont lose by 3"????

Cowardly management.

Bro you must live in a social media bubble because Van Dijk kicked DCL and got zero of the ball. Clear penalty upon review. Which of course it wasn’t because the FA is in Debbie Wassermann Schultz mode.

But as Townie said we haven’t deserved a result, so I’m not that upset. But don’t think I won’t bring it up in the future.

6 goal match and I've seen 3 dreadful missed opportunities in the last 10 mins. Wide open.

Captain Sig went 17 minutes without touching the ball in the second half. Experiment a resounding success. Only way to make sure he touches it less is to bench him.

United this season is like an undisciplined u14 side. Gets up for the big games and beats top quality opponents but then shits the bed vs teams that should be played off the park.

Beaten Chelsea twice
The only team to take points off Liverpool in the PL
And now beaten Mourinho's Spurs.

But then lose/draw against all sorts of dross shit

So that's Manchester City beaten this weekend.

Fred shined today. Best united midfielder again! Not his fault on the Dele goal! Rashford obviously motm but mctommy was bad and Fred took over the midfield and made spurs look bad.

Fred shined today. Best united midfielder again! Not his fault on the Dele goal! Rashford obviously motm but mctommy was bad and Fred took over the midfield and made spurs look bad.

LOL

Fred was actually decent today, apart from the Dele goal, which was his fault, but I get your yoke! Very funny.

But Fred did indeed have one of his best performances in a United shirt. And he still barely outplayed Scotty McHottie.

Both made Lingard look like a spectator got out onto the pitch. Woof. Dreadful again from Jesse.

McTommy is good at like two things, running off the ball with confidence and double teaming a player on the balm and winning it back for his club. He’s bad at passing and moving and defending and contributing to the buildup. But he plays with an absolute boatload of confidence at all times and there’s something to be said about that. Maybe if sir Alex hand picked me I’d be better at my job!

Dele split two players for his wondergoal. Tough to blame just Fred.

Back