• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Why would you give the armband to a whiny, petulant asshole? Is Fernandes supposed to be good with the young lads in the locker room or something?

Roy Keane was a whiny, petulant asshole and he was an alright captain.

Bruno has a will to win that United haven't had since Keano and then Rooney.

Also, to answer your question, yes, many other United players have said that Bruno is always "coaching" out of the pitch and on the training ground improving their own games.

For the everton fans on this board, quick question...
Is Jonjoe Kenny any good? Seems to be far down the pecking order at Everton. Linked with a move to Burnley.

I quite like him. He had a very good loan spell at Schalke which is the closest to consistent first team play he’s had. Bright and progressive player. Wont blow you away with speed or physicality but he’s a terrific dead ball striker and quite good at playing the ball on the ground in open play as well.

guardian feed sounds like Liverpool is stinking up the pitch.

I wouldn't say stinking it up.... but Burnley are rattling them. Liverpool should dissect them in the final third...

as I type this Origi should have buried that from the Ben Mee error.

fantastic deep cross by Lowton

and a great save by Allisson (but Barnes was offside anyway)

not even close to a handball. arm literally next to his side when it bounced off his stomach and hit it. correct call by VAR against Liverpool's favor

:jfk:

Back