• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

GUISE THIS IS PRETTY BIG NEWS

I've been playing the same game of FM 18 for, well, about 2 and half real years and 10 game years.

What started as a small dream has now been realized as Jose Mourinho just resigned from United after the 26/27 season and I just got the job! I'd like to give honor to the FSM for all my success. For it is thru Him that I prosper digitally.
Great news is that Paul Pogba is still at the club so that deals with that minor worry this summer. Sorted.

Lallana hurt and not in the squad for the Dortmund friendly. Shocker.

Ryan Kent will almost certainly never play a meaningful game for Liverpool but that was an awesome dummy.

AWB is such an excellent tackler of the ball - he's perfectly timed every challenge so far today vs Inter

AWB is such an excellent tackler of the ball - he's perfectly timed every challenge so far today vs Inter

Its July, so it must mean DV7 is overhyping one of United’s new signings. I can’t get over the depth of mediocrity on their 37 man roster for today’s game.

Mason Greenwood, who was defs not alive the last time Liverpool won the league, with the goal! 1-0 United.

Very nice finish from the teenager.

Mason Greenwood, who was defs not alive the last time Liverpool won the league, with the goal! 1-0 United.

Very nice finish from the teenager.

We also know it’s July when you start counting the years since Pool last won the league. So predictable. And tired.

So happy to see the pink hat Liverpool fans out in great numbers this summer
80165f730e7b37df891e4524c02500ab.jpg

Spurs take the lead on Juve after a poor giveaway in the midfield led to a 4v3 counter

Lamela with the tap in after Buffon saved an initial shot

That was quick. 2-1 Juve. Can the season just get started already?

Trying to find a video of the Sevilla red card so everyone can see what not to do in any situation but especially in a preseason friendly.

Trying to find a video of the Sevilla red card so everyone can see what not to do in any situation but especially in a preseason friendly.

Total asshole move. Love that his teammates are surrounding the referee arguing his innocence though...also assholes. Dude definitely beats his wife.

Jesus Christ! Just saw it on Twitter

I'm sorry this should be a 6 month ban MINIMUM. No room in the game for this sort of shit.

I'd even be fine with a full "year" ban, without pay, until July 1, 2020

Disgraceful.

Back