• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Keita may be available for Shrewsbury, has to make it through an "intense" session today, according to Klopp, then he'll be considered. Matip and Lovren back, Shaqiri and Milner still out. Klopp seemed somewhat optimistic about Mane.

Inter Milan is having the type of transfer window that MUFC should have had 5 years ago.

This is infuriating.

yea i mean imagine having romelu lukaku five years ago

Erling Haaland just scored his fifth goal in two sub appearances.

I don’t think he’s even played an hour for BVB yet.

25 years since the Cantona kick. Happy Anniversary!

shutterstock-editorial-3163771a.jpg

It was embarrassing. In one home game against Fulham we had 81 crosses! I was thinking, why are we doing this? Andy Carroll doesn't play for us!"

The players quoted in that sound like whiny idiots with their own agendas.

Bergwijn to Spurs? I love Bergwijn! Feel like he has kind of stagnated or dropped a bit off the prospect radar, but fun player when on. We’ll see I guess.

I know we’ve heard this before, but Mike Ashley, through Amanda Staveley of course, are negotiating a sale to Saudi Arabia and MBS. Jesus. More human rights atrocity owners. Great look.

Seems like we hear about Staveley negotiating with x Middle East consortium/government/sovereign fund twice a year, so yeah.

This pitch at Tranmere is the worst I’ve ever seen United play on.

Back