• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Watching it again in the morning, and remembering that it is a Liverpool player, really it's not that bad. I might have not even blown the whistle...

There will be a compilation soon of all the questionable tackles Sevilla had in the game. Banega had four or five including an elbow to Harry Wilson’s head. No idea what their beef was but guessing the coach had something to do with it. No team should ever schedule a friendly with them again.

There will be a compilation soon of all the questionable tackles Sevilla had in the game. Banega had four or five including an elbow to Harry Wilson’s head. No idea what their beef was but guessing the coach had something to do with it. No team should ever schedule a friendly with them again.

It is Liverpool, I have no doubt that this statement is true.

Banega was probably on his 7th or 8th line of coke of the day. Cut him some slack.

With all the smoke surrounding these guys, especially the last few days, I'd be surprised if Spurs didn't bring in both Lo Celso and Sessegnon soon. Also, no movement on Eriksen and Toby has been quoted recently saying he's committed to the team and would be happy to stay. Would expect one or both to move if offers come in but would be glad for them to stay as well.

Clarke, Ndombele, Lo Celso, and Sessegnon would be a really solid window. Barring Christian or Toby leaving, leaves us with depth more suitable to a title-challenging squad this year.

I fully expect someone to swoop in for Toby and his relatively cheap buyout clause towards the end of the window (when they've exhausted other options). If he was really committed we'd get a new contract signed. But I feel decent about Eriksen sticking around.

Think RB is my biggest worry at this point. I'm going to lose my mind watching Aurier/KWP at that position all season.

I fully expect someone to swoop in for Toby and his relatively cheap buyout clause towards the end of the window (when they've exhausted other options). If he was really committed we'd get a new contract signed. But I feel decent about Eriksen sticking around.

Think RB is my biggest worry at this point. I'm going to lose my mind watching Aurier/KWP at that position all season.

Agreed on both. The talk about Sissoko/Foyth/KWP backing up Aurier (who is injured even now) makes me nervous.

Is there a transfer thread? Angel Correa for €50m is one of the most insane things I’ve seen in sports. Can’t be true

With all the smoke surrounding these guys, especially the last few days, I'd be surprised if Spurs didn't bring in both Lo Celso and Sessegnon soon. Also, no movement on Eriksen and Toby has been quoted recently saying he's committed to the team and would be happy to stay. Would expect one or both to move if offers come in but would be glad for them to stay as well.

Clarke, Ndombele, Lo Celso, and Sessegnon would be a really solid window. Barring Christian or Toby leaving, leaves us with depth more suitable to a title-challenging squad this year.
Thought Parrot looked good in the first half against Juve
Never had seen him before

That clause has to be triggered 2 weeks before the end of the transfer period. Which is Thursday. And it doesn't seem anyone is interested to pay $25 mil for 1 year and no guarantee to sign a new extension.

That clause has to be triggered 2 weeks before the end of the transfer period. Which is Thursday. And it doesn't seem anyone is interested to pay $25 mil for 1 year and no guarantee to sign a new extension.

I did not know that! Thanks. Here's to hoping we have something to celebrate on Friday

Contracts don't carry over like in American sports - if some club agrees to a transfer fee a new contract would have to be signed

So did this 12 year old Liverpool player die or something? Broken leg? Career over?

Because according to the media a young Liverpool child was massacred on Sunday night. My god the season hasn’t already started and the Mutant Media Victim Complex is in full swing already.

I’ve never seen a more chicken shit group of fans in my life.

media speculation that United are moving away from Maguire and interested in Koulibaly instead

I'd be much more excited about that if it happens. Which it won't.

Back