• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

He is aggressively mediocre. Only above average at passing, pressures, and buildup. Otherwise thoroughly below average. Without stats, I'd say his biggest weakness is positioning. Kid never knows where he is on the field.

Barca should hire you to save them from their interest

From the Winston Everton supporters group:

"Campus Gas will be open for EPL mornings.. full English breakfast, massive beer selection and good location.. glad to have another option in town!"

I've got the 98/99, which isn't the best, but it's when I was over there. Memories of the real Pippo-gol -- Pippo Maniero, Alvaro Recoba, and Massimo Taibi.

DX6lvZvWAAEOEdT.jpg

DXmZU51X0AMODyo.jpg

The Kronos one after this one was pretty cool, if I recall. I also have an old school one a Venetian buddy gave me that is pretty cool. I'll have to find the year.

oh I think that's the one I had!

From the Winston Everton supporters group:

"Campus Gas will be open for EPL mornings.. full English breakfast, massive beer selection and good location.. glad to have another option in town!"

4 mins from the house, so pumped.

guess the hell turn towards full rj starts with having a kid

will have to rethink family planning

funny but rj doesn't have a kid so your premise is lacking in logic

maybe get a kid instead?

also, "heel turn" and not "hell turn"

that english major is really paying off for you. (this is a joke about your typo. do not get upset)

4 mins from the house, so pumped.

oh snap, you're in winston now?

can i get my 6 pack yet? remember when you said the Cowboys AND Texans wouldn't win more than 6 games?

that was fun but you lost the bet

Saliba announcement.

New Everton stadium announcement.

Hate we didn't grab Saliba but I've seen rumors as well (no way to verify of course) that Levy essentially forced Arsenal to spend more than they wanted and jeopardized the deal for Tierney. So that would be nice as well.

v glad i turned my sound on for that crunchy groove and the dulcet tones of ian snodin and z cars

also glad to see we aren't allowing visiting fans

dang #2 in that video still looks like mo

i really hope schneiderlin is not still playing with everton when we open at bramley moore

Also, United's movement leading up to the second goal was pretty but damn, Gazzaniga not having his best day.

Additionally, #Toby's release clause expired. Can't believe nobody plunked down £25m. If reports are to be believed, he'll cost £40m now and is expected to stay with Spurs this year. Hopefully a new deal is in the works.

v glad i turned my sound on for that crunchy groove and the dulcet tones of ian snodin and z cars

also glad to see we aren't allowing visiting fans

Premier League would also never allow the away team to wear all white and Everton to go with white shorts and socks. Fake news!

Also, United's movement leading up to the second goal was pretty but damn, Gazzaniga not having his best day.

Additionally, #Toby's release clause expired. Can't believe nobody plunked down £25m. If reports are to be believed, he'll cost £40m now and is expected to stay with Spurs this year. Hopefully a new deal is in the works.
He's crocked

Yisssssss

oh shit! up the fucking blues!

Went down to the docks with our tour group on the trip over last year for the derby. It is going to be quite the transformation, but there is a lot of empty space and buildings around the docks. Could see it being turned into a very cool new trendy area with pubs, restaurants, and retail all around.

Love the giant EVERTON projected out on the Mersey, every ship coming into the port will see it. I also like how they kept the coloring and facade of the old brick warehouses that are down there. Most of all it will remind the world that Liverpool is blue. Always has been, always will be. All you have to do is walk around to see it. There's a reason why the trains out of town after the derby are always filled with Reds.

Last edited:
Back