• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

And just like that it’s 2-1 United. Rash and Tony are flying right now

Overall this has been a pretty poor game for United and a huge missed opportunity in the race for a champions league spot.

Just watched Obafemi sneeze twice into his hand and then high five a dozen other players. Cool cool

Just watched Obafemi sneeze twice into his hand and then high five a dozen other players. Cool cool

Ha, I was thinking the same thing. Everyone is fist bumping but the guy who just sneezed all over his hand, who of course goes for the high five.

just started the match tonight

Pogba turning INTO pressure at the top of his 18 is one of the most dumbfoundingly stupid things ive ever seen him do

what in the literal fuck

deservingly led to a goal. just so bad.

Ball long gone

Romelu stamps on Greenwoods ankle. No red. No VAR red.

BrAsKy, "dUrR the Fa Only PrOtEcT tHe BiG 6 clubs, DuRr"
8b37bbae17437eaff7697fc1de7d372e.jpg

Ball long gone

Romelu stamps on Greenwoods ankle. No red. No VAR red.

BrAsKy, "dUrR the Fa Only PrOtEcT tHe BiG 6 clubs, DuRr"
8b37bbae17437eaff7697fc1de7d372e.jpg

Sounds like someone is mad that they didn't get a birthright penalty yesterday. Also this is your evidence?

it was a dirty tackle from romeu for sure, he knew what he was doing leaving one in

Sounds like someone is mad that they didn't get a birthright penalty yesterday. Also this is your evidence?

You are fairly predictable. If something doesn't fit your preconceived notion and narrative you are quick to dismiss it straight out of hand. However, if something even comes close to fitting into your narrative then you embrace it with two open arms.

Here is the video of the tackle:

That's a red. Simple.

Low enough to be a yellow but probably late enough to be a red. Orange card that falls on which team you support I guess.

Low enough to be a yellow but probably late enough to be a red. Orange card that falls on which team you support I guess.

He didn't even get booked, btw.

It was absurd.

The ball is LONG GONE and he throws his studs into another players' ankle. That's a God damn red.

Ball gone. Romeus right foot planted. Clearly knows ball is gone.

Left foot there and can turn him to where ball went.
6f7002e159325b1686a0a2973cb3ba10.jpg

Instead, Romeus left foot inexplicably goes a few feet away from his body and into Greenwoods ankle.
354201b2b50c3e491c9fd57f050548d4.jpg

Romeu lifts off his right foot to put maximum body weight on his left foot.

Ball by now has been gone for 2 seconds.

This is a red card.
Didn't get a yellow or VAR review.

My point is that crazy conspiracy theorists like Brasky just ignore incidencts like this where VAR could easily be used to help the top 6 clubs.

A United win yesterday almost guarantees the most watch English club in CL. If there's a time for cloaks and daggers, its yesterday to fuck over Soton.

But it went the other way.

Brasky, I'm sure will put his tin foil hat back on this weekend tho. Nutter that he is.
d9a6f12773337808b8f5ed72f90fa766.jpg

Difficult to put your studs deliberately into someone's moving ankle when you're looking the other way. That's how the announcers justified it, at least

Difficult to put your studs deliberately into someone's moving ankle when you're looking the other way. That's how the announcers justified it, at least

please see Exhibit B and where Romeu's eyes are looking.

Ball gone. Romeus right foot planted. Clearly knows ball is gone.

Left foot there and can turn him to where ball went.
6f7002e159325b1686a0a2973cb3ba10.jpg

Back