• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

What are we even complaining about here?
196b66bf9d257ddf836e8d97a6e800bb.jpg

Every angle makes it clear as day that it is a red card offense
ef10de2224c3dc9a58b47256079cd97f.jpg

Last edited:
Lol that was a clear red card. Digne stomped on another players heel from behind making no attempt to play the ball.

100% a sending off. This isn't even debatable by any logical standards.

He stepped on him, not stomped. And it was accidental. Massive difference. Digne was in the middle of his standard ruining motion, he did not alter his foot and lunge in for a tackle. DV7 if you ever played defense, you would understand this.

He last step was a lunge to break up an attack

A very clumsy and stupid lunge. I don't think the tackle was malicious but it certainly put the safety of KWP recklessly in danger.

And lol at you trying to lecture to me about any part of the game. That's so cute!

He last step was a lunge to break up an attack

A very clumsy and stupid lunge. I don't think the tackle was malicious but it certainly put the safety of KWP recklessly in danger.

And lol at you trying to lecture to me about any part of the game. That's so cute!

Well we did play together for two years in adult league and I’m not sure you ventured within 40 yards of our goal. That was my little joke.

Kind of looking forward to Nkounkou getting a shot next week vs Newcastle. He’s been good in the League Cup. The manager set us up completely wrong today, you cannot have Father Time Gylfi on the ball in the center of the park against such a strong press. Ant Gordon was so much more lively than Iwobi or Bernard. It was also clearly foolish to rush James back when he was still so clearly hurt. Guess it was fun to try and own the shite, now I wouldn’t be surprised if he misses more time. Really wish Kenny or Holgate were fit, RB is a mess.

ArsenLOL

But seriously good game plan from Rogers today

Kane to Son again today. Telepathic. Son now leads PL in goals, Kane in assists.

Spurs would be joint top if not for shipping 3 late goals against WHam. Unbelievable dumbness.

glad to know it isn't right to be upset when a clear red card isn't called which sidelines your best player for the entire year, and your team loses points as a result, and the system that is in place to review these types of referee errors either wasn't used or wasn't used correctly.

y'all just let the liverpool fans on this board know when we can complain about anything

Did Sadio Mane get punished for punching Hector Bellerin in the face? I am asking for victims everywhere.

Haven't watched today's Spurs-Antwep match yet but wanted to drop a plug for https://hdmatches.net. Anytime I have to miss a game, I drop by there. There are no scores or spoilers on the site, just links to video copies of the games that you can stream or (my preference) download and watch offline (if you scroll down). Each half ends up between 500mb and 2gb and are usually perfectly fine quality.

Not a bad XI

Not sure how Maguire has that high of a rating this season, and its not even that high tho
ccf639acecb357206b35b72f04991c58.jpg

Back