• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Nice goal there from Neves. Really good shot. And that was the first time I've seen that VAR review

PENALTY!!!

Dead certain Peno

no doubt about that one. brilliant footwork by Pogba. Coady just done up

really average penalty. perfect height for a keeper -- as long as Patricio guessed right, he was going to save that one

ugh

rashford must take the pens

what a hilariously bad take

also, 1.00 > .73 as far as i can tell

you can also tell about the use of small sample sizes

I mean, I don't necessarily disagree with you on Rashford over Pogba on penalties, but having Pogba take them isn't a stupid idea.

Pogba won the penalty and was the regular penalty taker a year ago. No reason why he shouldn't take it.

I'm really confused about why Luke Shaw is on dead ball duty, especially from the right half of the pitch

I hope that doesn't last beyond today's match

Pogba is a world cup champion, Rashford is not. I come posting facts

dv7 what is your avatar?

I'm not positive on when it is from, but I believe it was for his most recent birthday -- Daniel James' parents got him a puppy for his birthday and that face was his reaction after hugging the pooch for the first time.

I love dags. Daniel James loves dags. I love Daniel James.

Back