• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I thought he decided to step away around the time he and his wife were divorcing. It sounded like moving to Brooklyn, having a third child, and divorcing all were a bit to handle at once.

I thought he decided to step away around the time he and his wife were divorcing. It sounded like moving to Brooklyn, having a third child, and divorcing all were a bit to handle at once.

I wish he won the USSF presidency instead of the cheap Gulati knock off that's run it into the ground.

Diogo J :sick:

What kind of butthole chooses that for the back of their jersey. Diogo sure. Jota sure.

But Diogo J? The Shite find a new way to become more hateable each season.

Also what an awful penalty take by Maupay after a dumb foul by Williams. Liverpool remain the luckiest team in the world.

Jack Harrison with a great chance on the break against Everton but muffs it. He'll probably get more shots today...

Back