• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Leicester City within striking distance. A second title within the last 5 years would be quite a story

The Toffees starting two wingers and a 21 year old in the CM as Gomes, Gbamin, Delph, Siggy and Schnieds are all unavailable due to illness and injury.

Should be interesting...

Actually more a 4-4-2 with Holgate playing CM, and even though we lost our best player to another injury (I feel like a Spurs fan now, INJURES!) we're up 1-0 at Old Trafford.

McTominay has been getting abused in the air by DCL and now Holgate. DV7 tell your boy to grow a sack.

Moise Kean subbed on at 70 and subbed off at 88 in a non-injury substitution. Lol.

Moise Kean subbed on at 70 and subbed off at 88 in a non-injury substitution. Lol.

Yeah and Big Dunc wouldn't even look at him when he came off. Wonder if he wasn't doing what was asked of him in defense. Either way the Italian experiment might be at its end. Ship him back to Italy for what he cost and I won't be that upset. While his chances have been limited, he hasn't show much of anything if we're being honest. Didn't help that he got dropped one match for being late to practice/meetings.

I thought Pickford should've saved the Greenwood goal, good point for our boys with a depleted squad though! Not sure about that Kean sub...

Yeah and Big Dunc wouldn't even look at him when he came off. Wonder if he wasn't doing what was asked of him in defense. Either way the Italian experiment might be at its end. Ship him back to Italy for what he cost and I won't be that upset. While his chances have been limited, he hasn't show much of anything if we're being honest. Didn't help that he got dropped one match for being late to practice/meetings.

I think we need to stick with Kean for a bit longer unless there is some behind the scenes attitude issue. Dunc just said he was trying to kill some time with a sub, but the way he wouldn't look at him coming off not sure if I buy that.

Also Scott McTominay is a shit footballer sometimes. What a turd he had today.

Wan Bissaka on the other hand is a fucking gem. One of the better on ball defenders I’ve seen.

WTF arethese fan fest things for NBC Sports, I want soccer highlights not the f'n Globetrotters

Fantastic match at Molineux. Feels really fortunate to grab 3 points. Wolves played lovely football; easy to pull for as a neutral.

Three terrific goals as well. Sets up a massive match with Chelsea next weekend.

Back