• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I want to live my life with the happy energy Ferguson showed today. Hug the ball boy, hug the unused sub, fucking hug everyone. The best.

His postgame interview was incredible. He was asked what was different about today’s performance and he was just like “I have no idea! But that was so much fun!”

Aaron Wan-Bissaka’s game by numbers vs. Man City:

100% successful take-ons
7 clearances
5 tackles won
4 blocked crosses
3 blocks
2 interceptions
1 foul

Sterling didn’t have a single shot on target.

Immense.

Yeah I think it was hands down the best professional football match he’s ever played.

I have a soft spot for mad big dudes so kind of love Big Dunc and still have an irrational love of Big Andy Carroll, too. Big Dunc my favorite Blue after Big Nev.

Leicester with Iheanacho performing should stay in the top 4. Great side.

Leicester with Iheanacho performing should stay in the top 4. Great side.

their fixtures sandwiching Christmas are tough - City and Liverpool, but I agree with you that they are a good side. Would love for them to take all 6 from those

Leicester for Champions 2020!

Somehow United are up to 5th now and just 4 points back of 4th after the abysmal start to the season.

Ole needs to get the boys as focused vs "lesser" clubs as they ate vs the "big 6"

Everton (h), Watford (a) and Newcastle (h) next three. Will be favored in each. Need all 9 points.

Enough fucking about.

Somehow United are up to 5th now and just 4 points back of 4th after the abysmal start to the season.

Ole needs to get the boys as focused vs "lesser" clubs as they ate vs the "big 6"

Everton (h), Watford (a) and Newcastle (h) next three. Will be favored in each. Need all 9 points.

Enough fucking about.

I think United catch Chelsea. Convinced Chelsea are smoke and mirrors. Their defense is awful and they are too young and inexperienced.

Also thought that was Lindelof's best game I'd seen him play.

Who’s psyched to see the beleaguered Hammers turn things around against my Gunners today? I’m not. Antonio gets an ugly hustle goal and Mark Noble will slot a dagger after one of Lacazette or Auba get a tap in bunny just to tease me. Calling it now.

Just got back from London, got to go to Spurs new stadium for the first time.

It's ... holy fuck. They got every little detail right. The seats are close to the pitch and steep, entry and access to the stadium is easy and the amenities inside - literally everything from the number of restrooms to the price of beer (£4.00 for a basic lager) to the well design flow for everyone getting through the stadium is right on. Spurs went to Populus with a blank check, and they delivered. It's the best stadium of any kind I've ever been to, and not really even close. My groups season tickets are in the south stand 30 rows up, and damn if they aren't worth every penny.

As for the game ... Son Heung-Min is very, very fast. And Sissoko scores when he wants :)

Holy shit. Incredible that the gap was so long!

Evra was right. Arsenal really are little boys.

October 2011:
HT: Chelsea 2-1 Arsenal
FT: Chelsea 3-5 Arsenal

December 2019:
HT: West Ham 1-0 Arsenal
FT: West Ham 1-3 Arsenal

Arsenal win a Premier League away game after trailing at half-time for the first time in over eight years.

Back