• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Heard on the Football Ramble podcast that Liverpool are getting a "tunnel of honor" before every match now, and how that has never happened before. You normally get the one Guard of Honor and that's it.

What's the deal with that Liverpool fans? Why are y'all so needy? Are you sad that nobody cares about your first PL win? Wasn't setting your own city on fire enough?

Waaah

Never happened before? What are you on about? City had about 5 when they put up 100 spot. But sure, make sure you stick with your narrative.

Just passing on what I heard, Luke and Jim were crushing Liverpool for insisting on it before every match. They've watched the league a lot longer than I have so I took them at their word. Its not like I watch you doped up muppets play.

N3XkmRK.png

R3vij0s.png

Just different players at different stages of their career playing in very different systems. Is the comparison just short muscular dudes?

Well with both Watford and West Ham picking up three, I think the relegation battle is all over now.

We have looked like a steaming pile of horseshit this afternoon. We shouldn't be letting Sheffield have a clean sheet against us.

Just different players at different stages of their career playing in very different systems. Is the comparison just short muscular dudes?
Much of Antonio's career at west ham was playing in Slaven Bilic's system which was similar to wolves, and Antonio played almost exclusively as a wing back or winger. They are also just about exactly the same size and stature and are both known for their power and pace and ability to beat defenders with those abilities. Traore has a great deal more technical ability, however, and as chupe pointed out that's why he started his career at Barcelona and Antonio in non-league football.

I'm sure there's a better comparison, but that's the one that I always return to. Can you think of others?

Sorry I missed the earlier comp, I’m sure the ground has already been covered

Back