• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

i know mikel arteta just recalled him from loan because he rules so much, but hey arsenal will you please sell everton nketiah? thanks!

Sander Berge would be a nice signing for United. He’s not exactly the player that tips the scales or gives the fan base confidence, buts he’s a pretty exciting prospect.

Sander Berge would be a nice signing for United. He’s not exactly the player that tips the scales or gives the fan base confidence, buts he’s a pretty exciting prospect.

Now it sounds as if it might actually be a 15 year old GK. Woodward doing work!

Now it sounds as if it might actually be a 15 year old GK. Woodward doing work!

Oh that's weird. I like Berge a lot, but yeah, reading about it now seems like some internet sleuths were jumping the gun a little.

I like the rumor now that Barcelona is going to by Bruno Fernandes just to loan him to Valencia in exchange for Rodrigo. WTF.

Lol

Per ESPNs Rob Dawson

Significant breakthrough in talks between Man United and Sporting Lisbon for Bruno Fernandes tonight. United now confident deal will be done, subject to medical.

Suuuurrrreeee

Annnddd Paul Hirst from the Times with more deets via tweets

MUFC close to signing Bruno Fernandes. Due in for medical (prob Thurs) after Utd agreed deal with Sporting Lisbon. €55m initial fee, plus another €5m based on appearances next season + €5m based on CL qualification PLUS another €15m if he wins Ballon d'Or and if Utd win CL

lol he's gonna be pissed if he wins ballon d'or but they lose in champions league

i see well in that case great business, well done all

Bruno is fun. I don’t think there is any danger of him winning the Balon d’or, but he should be a massive massive upgrade on Pereira/Lingard/Mata or whoever.

But who knows. Shit can go cray.

So I live about a km from the Sporting stadium and have adopted them as my team in Portugal. Bruno is a player, creative with the ball and can make things happen. He was the best player in Liga this year and pretty much carried Sporting who has no one otherwise. My only concern with him would be his size, as he got pushed around a bit here, and whether he can transition to not being the super star anymore. Probably won’t be an issue as he plays second fiddle to Ronaldo on the national team. Most Sporting fans are happy for the guy and are excited that he has a chance to show his stuff on a bigger stage.

Downside is that there is little reason to go to Sporting matches for the rest of the season.

Bruno is fun. I don’t think there is any danger of him winning the Balon d’or, but he should be a massive massive upgrade on Pereira/Lingard/Mata or whoever.

But who knows. Shit can go cray.
I'm just excited to have a midfielder capable of scoring 10+ goals in a season

Pogba should have been that player, but, ya know...

Back