• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Anyone know what the best illegal soccer streaming sites are these days? Suddenly my youtube tv access is busted... the morning of the NLD.

Anyone know what the best illegal soccer streaming sites are these days? Suddenly my youtube tv access is busted... the morning of the NLD.

I use Live Football TV app on my phone. And choose the non English stream, because that doesn't seem to get interrupted as much as the English version. Not sure about websites though

Unfuckingbelievable. Total waste of the Laca strike. Honestly, the Laca goal was the result of a piss poor touch too, but come on.

The Leicester collapse during this match and this restart has been nothing short of amazing.

And to top it off, Leicester allows an OG in a 4-1 thrashing.

Now I just need Southampton to beat ManU tomorrow to keep us in the Top 3.

Leicester also has Sheffield, Spurs and ManU to end their season. It's possible with their form that they might find 3-4 points left in them at best.

Last edited:
Leicester can still play themselves right out of Europe

Sheffield United next without Albrighton or Soyuncu

Great strike by Laca. Always fun to win an NLD. Better viewing experience than any since the restart for sure.

Congrats on the win. Can't believe Auba hit the post when he had Lloris dead to rights. Shit giveaway by Kolasinac and yet another lapse on corner defending.

Leicester were starting to struggle before the covid break too but their form right now is abysmal

Just in a free fall

Chelsea and ManU

Leicester and Wolves to the Europa League with hopefully Sheffield United. Let Arsenal and Spurs enjoy a season without Europe.

flip those first two in order of finish and I think this will prove to be correct

flip those first two in order of finish and I think this will prove to be correct

It might come down to the final game of the season when ManU travels to Leicester. Chelsea still has a trip to Anfield, but who knows if Liverpool is going to show up with nothing on the line (if I were Klopp, I'd be playing my youngsters to get them in-game experience and allow my veterans a bit more time to rest before the start on September 12.)

I do think ManU and Chelsea will be in Champions League next year, and Leicester still makes it to Europa League. If Sheffield wants to make Europa, they will need to get three points at Leicester on Thursday and find at least three more points, since Leicester crushes them on the GD.

Garbage play by Pogba there. This should already be 1-0 United, but now it’s 1-0 Sotton and I have a bad feeling that it’s not going to get better. United does t looks good in any sense this far.

Back