• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Lololol. Raheem the Dream dropped from the England squad set to play Montenegro because he tried to fight Joe Gomez I’m training.

Sounds like Liverpool may be closing in on Birmingham City teenager Jude Bellingham. 16yo, midfielder. England U-17 captain.

Poch has left Tottenham. Jose the odds on favorite to be the next manager.

Such a bizarre time and move. Give Poch the keys to the Bentley but don’t give him any gas money. He must have little confidence in the club spending in January as well.

I can't get the club statement to load, but saw this screenshot on Twitter suggesting he was fired?

image.png

Poch has left Tottenham. Jose the odds on favorite to be the next manager.

Such a bizarre time and move. Give Poch the keys to the Bentley but don’t give him any gas money. He must have little confidence in the club spending in January as well.

Nah, he got the keys to a nice Ford Fusion and he fine tuned that thing in his garage to perform like a Mustang. Then as parts got worn due to extreme over-performance, he wasn't allowed to replace anything to keep his modified machine working. So he complained about not being able to replace parts on the machine he fine tuned.

And got sacked.

The End.

Goddammit. I do not like this.

Can't argue with DV7's description above. He's a good one. Just support him for fuck's sake.

Nah, he got the keys to a nice Ford Fusion and he fine tuned that thing in his garage to perform like a Mustang. Then as parts got worn due to extreme over-performance, he wasn't allowed to replace anything to keep his modified machine working. So he complained about not being able to replace parts on the machine he fine tuned.

And got sacked.

The End.

Addendum:

And not one of those shitty, trailer park Mustangs that sound loud but are glorified Mazda Miatas, but the Shelby kind. The fucking real deal Mustangs.

Hire one of those hotshot young Bundesliga managers and I'll get over it. Looking like Jose for the balance of the season, though.

Hire one of those hotshot young Bundesliga managers and I'll get over it. Looking like Jose for the balance of the season, though.

Jose would be odd hire until the end of the year but stranger things have happened.

Eriksen will be gone in January, maybe a few more leave.

I think if Kane goes anywhere its another PL team.

Will be interesting to see the squad/manager at the start of next season. If they make some good buys on the players they sell and hire a good manager, they can stay a top four team.

Absolutely crazy firing. Poch is a quality manager, just needs to be given a little help. Crazy. Someone's going to get a very good coach. Sorry to say not likely Spurs...

Feels like Klopp in his final year at Dortmund, it had just run his course

He still one of the top managers in the world, and with consider investment, probably the most impressive PL manager of the last 4-5 years.

Would dump Little Marco tomorrow for him, but he’s way too good for us. Could see him at Bayern or Real next season.

Back