• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DHS IG releases scathing report on Trump Camps. Time to shut them down.

Honest questions for Moon:

1) when “Obama was doing it,” were the current appalling conditions, overcrowding, and multiple deaths on par with the detention centers under him?

2) if this exact same thing were going on under Obama, where was Fox News to report on said conditions and deaths? I get that the Fox crowd despises immigrants so a story back then would’ve been moot but surely they could’ve spun it in an anti Obama way...

1) when “Obama was doing it,” were the current appalling conditions, overcrowding, and multiple deaths on par with the detention centers under him?

2) if this exact same thing were going on under Obama, where was Fox News to report on said conditions and deaths? I get that the Fox crowd despises immigrants so a story back then would’ve been moot but surely they could’ve spun it in an anti Obama way...

lol

Lol as in he won’t answer or lol as in I’m dumb for asking

The latter because of the former.

When Obama was doing this Fox News was busy convincing them that Obama had open borders and “illegals” were going to do drive bys on in taco trucks on Jefferson Davis Blvd.

True. So they created a false narrative that people like Angus still believe.

I’d still like to know the answer to #1

3) If this is such a horrible policy, why is Trump bragging about the superb conditions at the concentration camps instead of fixing Obama's horrible mistake?

Again, 'pubs (and depressed divorcee's like moonz) don't have ideas. They don't have plans. They are incapable of simple statements like "let's not put babies in cages." The only two things they have are: 1) whatabout; and 2) suck it, lubes!

I think the fact that 7 (?) kids have died under Trump kinda sets this apart but that’s just me

nope. trump inherited this and there’s nothing he can do. now let’s get some tanks on the mall.

god dammit moon.

Again, 'pubs (and depressed divorcee's like moonz) don't have ideas. They don't have plans. They are incapable of simple statements like "let's not put babies in cages." The only two things they have are: 1) whatabout; and 2) suck it, lubes!

This. 100% this.

Border Patrol agents allegedly tried to shame a migrant by making him hold a sign reading 'I like men,' emails show

US Customs and Border Patrol agents at a migrant processing center in Texas allegedly attempted to humiliate a Honduran migrant by making him hold a sign that read, "I like men," according to emails written by an agent who witnessed the incident.
The emails -- obtained by CNN -- were sent to the agent's supervisor and outlined the March 5 episode in which a Honduran man was forced to hold a piece of paper that said, "Me gustan los hombre(s)," which translates to "I like men," while being paraded through a migrant detention center.
The incident is one of many, per the emails, in which the CBP agent allegedly witnessed several colleagues displaying poor behavior and management's failure to act.

190704145314-migrant-shamed-cbp-sign-large-169.jpg

The Border Patrol had pieces of flair that they made the migrants wear.

Back