• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tick tock

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/re...-fbi-cia-in-russia-probe-is-going-to-come-out

Republicans are now waiting on a report from Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz, following an investigation of possible FBI abuses of the FISA system. Fox News has learned that key witnesses have come forward, after previously holding out.

Sources familiar with the matter said at least one witness outside the Justice Department and FBI started cooperating -- a breakthrough that came after Attorney General William Barr ordered U.S. Attorney John Durham to lead a separate investigation into the origins of the bureau’s 2016 Russia case that laid the foundation for Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe.

But it is not just the FBI that King believes engaged in underhanded tactics. He believes U.S. intelligence was involved as well.

“Just from evidence I’ve seen over the last several years being on the Intelligence Committee, being a member of Congress, there’s no doubt to me there were severe serious abuses that were carried out in the FBI, and I believe the top levels of the CIA,” he said.

A recent RealClearInvestigations report of Mueller's findings pointed to various inconsistencies, as well as the influence of former CIA Director John Brennan, an outspoken critic of President Trump. That report also noted that Mueller's team did not personally investigate the hacking of Democratic National Committee emails, but used a DNC contractor to determine that Russia was behind it.

Oooooooooooppppppppsssssssss

Back