• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ATP - Scott's Cheap Flights?

ATLDeac

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with this site? Premium membership is $49/year and average savings is $550/ticket. Looking to go somewhere international (Europe or South America preferably) for Spring Break 2020 and don't want to pay full freight for airfare. From what I can tell, they send you emails with rare discounted flights from your chosen departure airport for travel typically 3-9 months out.

Anyone have experience with this site? Premium membership is $49/year and average savings is $550/ticket. Looking to go somewhere international (Europe or South America preferably) for Spring Break 2020 and don't want to pay full freight for airfare. From what I can tell, they send you emails with rare discounted flights from your chosen departure airport for travel typically 3-9 months out.

It's a great tool, but not as structured as you make it sound. If your approach is "I really want to travel to somewhere new and don't have set dates" then you can find the savings mentioned in your post. If your approach is "I have set dates and only a handful of places I want to target" then it's not going to help you out much.

For my trips to Europe, I've found just saving searches on Google Flights has been much more beneficial. I had a target set of days I wanted to travel to fit my wife's work schedule, so SCF didn't help us despite getting multiple "EuroSale" emails during that time.

The "mistake fare" emails are also extremely rare and half the time the airlines don't end up honoring them. I was a subscribed member for a year then cancelled, just not much value in it unless you can book on the random days the deals are for.

There is also a free version, which is worth signing up for IMO. It also tells you what you "missed out on" in the premium subscription. Just reverse engineer from there.

Back