• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

In 1934 Germany, you could have an excuse for being a Nazi as you won't have known what that entails. In 2018 or 1988 or even 1958, if you consider yourself a Nazi, you are a bad person. You know what Nazis are. If you choose to be a Nazi, you are a bad and evil person. There is no wiggle room.

If you are screaming "white power", "blood and soil", "Jews will not replace us" or other things in Charlottesville, you have chosen to be there and chosen hate. You are a bad person.

Can such a person be reclaimed to society? Yes, but not while still a member of such groups. As long as you a member of such a group, you are a terrible person.

I know someone who was one of the worst America had produced. In the 80s and 90s, he was a leader in hate and violence. He helped train the Posse Comitatus, the Freemen, Wayne Snell and others. Ten years to the day before Timothy McVeigh blew up the Murrah Building in OKC, he was on his way to do the same thing. If not for a car problem, he told me he would have blown the building up (his plan was at night and not to kill innocent children).

He had an epiphany while at a church he was planning to blow up because it served straight and gay people. That day his life changed.

He went onto help the FBI and other law enforcement to break these hate groups. There was a $250,000 contract on his life, but it didn't stop him from writing his book and going on TV to tell the world about the hate groups helped form.

If GTB's people do that, maybe we can give them another chance. Maybe, they'd had to prove it unequivocally.

As long as they are still members of such groups, spewing hate and bigotry, there is no reason to not say they are terrible people.

P.S. As a result my helping that man, Tom Metzger called me to threaten my life for working with a "race traitor". Someone did approach me in Century City to give "Tom's regards" to me. But GTB thinks that person and even Metzger can be a good person. Fuck that!

Last edited:
Okay but we can all agree that nazi weatherman don’t need to have their weather reports shared on OGB.

I look at ISIS recruits as more extreme versions of Nazis, and their recruitment only slowed down once their caliphate started to get obliterated. People who affiliate with an ideology of pure evil are rarely going to walk away by themselves, you have to cut the head off the snake.

In 1934 Germany, you could have an excuse for being a Nazi as you won't have known what that entails. In 2018 or 1988 or even 1958, if you consider yourself a Nazi, you are a bad person. You know what Nazis are. If you choose to be a Nazi, you are a bad and evil person. There is no wiggle room.

If you are screaming "white power", "blood and soil", "Jews will not replace us" or other things in Charlottesville, you have chosen to be there and chosen hate. You are a bad person.

Can such a person be reclaimed to society? Yes, but not while still a member of such groups. As long as you a member of such a group, you are a terrible person.

I know someone who was one of the worst America had produced. In the 80s and 90s, he was a leader in hate and violence. He helped train the Posse Comitatus, the Freemen, Wayne Snell and others. Ten years to the day before Timothy McVeigh blew up the Murrah Building in OKC, he was on his way to do the same thing. If not for a car problem, he told me he would have blown the building up (his plan was at night and not to kill innocent children).

He had an epiphany while at a church he was planning to blow up because it served straight and gay people. That day his life changed.

He went onto help the FBI and other law enforcement to break these hate groups. There was a $250,000 contract on his life, but it didn't stop him from writing his book and going on TV to tell the world about the hate groups helped form.

If GTB's people do that, maybe we can give them another chance. Maybe, they'd had to prove it unequivocally.

As long as they are still members of such groups, spewing hate and bigotry, there is no reason to not say they are terrible people.

P.S. As a result my helping that man, Tom Metzger called me to threaten my life for working with a "race traitor". Someone did approach me in Century City to give "Tom's regards" to me. But GTB thinks that person and even Metzger can be a good person. Fuck that!

Wait, did RJ just claim a white supremacist tried to kill him in LA?

I'm sure Moonz will just apologize for linking a story/article from a white supremacist/holocaust denier/race baiter (for yet again doing so) and then in another few weeks it'll happen again and he'll apologize again.

At some point the trolling ends and you're just a racist. Moonz getting there quickly. This is about the fifth time this has "accidentally" happened.

I'm sure Moonz will just apologize for linking a story/article from a white supremacist/holocaust denier/race baiter (for yet again doing so) and then in another few weeks it'll happen again and he'll apologize again.

At some point the trolling ends and you're just a racist. Moonz getting there quickly. This is about the fifth time this has "accidentally" happened.

Yea.

“I post proactive stuff.”

Aka

“It’s just locker room talk.”

He’s unfunny and spams now, that’s about it. Basically Lectro minus the text walls.

I wonder what the thread on the politics board was before he deleted it. Probably another “accidental” link by a holocaust denier. If I’m moonz, I’m taking a break for a while.

Don't forget - he will tell us his kids are Jewish.

moonz didn't post the link to troll

he posted the link because it was a story about New Orleans being in the crosshairs of a potential flooding event

now it seems fair to ask why he happened to find said article on the website of a holocaust denier/pos dirtbag vs, you know, one of the 100's of normal websites also running the story - that would be a good question to ask

I don't think I've ever happened across that guy's site, accidentally or on purpose

moonz didn't post the link to troll

he posted the link because it was a story about New Orleans being in the crosshairs of a potential flooding event

now it seems fair to ask why he happened to find said article on the website of a holocaust denier/pos dirtbag vs, you know, one of the 100's of normal websites also running the story - that would be a good question to ask

I don't think I've ever happened across that guy's site, accidentally or on purpose

Who cares about the content. The bigger question is what sites and twitter feeds is he following that results in posting links written by holocaust deniers and white supremacists time after time. And why following them?

Shady shit

You still have no idea how to use the internet. GoDeacs

It's because moonz has deluded himself into believing that zerohedge.com is a legitimate woke news website where everybody else knows that it's just a Russian propaganda site that feeds into alt right conspiracies, Qanon, white supremacism and the rest of the trash on the internet.

Same reason he'll post some blog posts from some loser that nobody's ever heard of and act like it's compelling evidence.

Yeah QAnon really drags you down a big spiral, found this in a Vice article.

ccf2d0c6cfb6a6747ccd28251e89cac8.jpg

5595158f9ce6bbaafb5d72e26fcf0d8b.jpg

Back