• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

My parents' house just flooded for the second time in two months. And that's after just surviving Harvey in Houston. Climate change sucks

Moon- you should really be more careful about which sources/links you post. The Hal Turner Radio Show? Hal is a well known Neo-Nazi, White Supremacist and Holocaust Denier.

I mean, that's the news moonz reads

Moon deserves a block if you haven't followed his antics on the politics board. He's repeatedly linking to Q Anon pizzagate-y stuff, spamming over there about HEADS ROLLING and TICK TOCK.

the shift from celebrating the weird to relishing the suffering of other people has been a sad one for moonz

It’s way past time for Moonz to either be banned from starting new threads or restricted to one thread. It’s pathetic to see white supremacist propaganda flourish here when the mods could easily stop it.

I mean, it is defs flooding in NOLA and that is all the article talks about.

The existential threat to NOLA is the moribund stupidity of local and state gov't.

They received the biggest warning ever in Katrina, received tons of federal funds, and still aren't better off.

And btw there are other countries / cities around the world who have similar problems and deal with them *slightly* better.

Dudes, there's nothing fucking white supremacist about an article about the weather in NOLA. You're fucking cartoon characters.

Ok but

Around this time, Turner became a founding talk show host of the right-wing radio program "The Right Perspective." He left a short time later due to what he described as "artistic differences." But by 2002, he had bought a time slot for a solo show on shortwave radio station WBCQ. He hosted that until March 22, 2004, when he decided to cancel it, citing Jewish ownership of the station. By way of explanation, he wrote on his website: "AFTER SEEING ‘THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST' THERE IS NO WAY I CAN CONTINUE TO DO BUSINESS WITH A JEW." He still continued to host an online talk show from a studio in his house.

In July 2002, Turner spoke at the Aryan Nations World Congress, national white supremacist gathering held that year in Ulysses, Penn. (The Aryan Nations is a neo-Nazi hate group that practices the Christian Identity theology. Adherents of the variety of Christian Identity practiced at Aryan Nations believe that Jews are literally descended from Satan, that whites are the real "chosen people" of the Bible, and that people of color do not have souls. ) At the conference, Turner called for unity among white supremacists.

Pretty sweet to get your news from a site that has "Prepping" as a menu item.

Dudes, there's nothing fucking white supremacist about an article about the weather in NOLA. You're fucking cartoon characters.

good thing moonz linked us to the only page on the internet discussing the environmental concerns of New Orleans, which just happens to be run by a Holocaust-denying white supremacist

I'm one of moonzy's biggest advocates on these boards but it isn't a good look to link some speculative article from a known white supremacist website.

And I don't think moonz is a white supremacist, but he isn't helping himself with linking such a site.

Moon deserves a block if you haven't followed his antics on the politics board. He's repeatedly linking to Q Anon pizzagate-y stuff, spamming over there about HEADS ROLLING and TICK TOCK.

he also amplified the Russian propaganda story about Seth Rich multiple times with no recanting

I'm one of moonzy's biggest advocates on these boards but it isn't a good look to link some speculative article from a known white supremacist website.

And I don't think moonz is a white supremacist, but he isn't helping himself with linking such a site.

He’s been doing it for awhile, too.

If we're gonna start policing what olds click on here then we will lost the half of the 40 ppl that still read ogboards.com

Hence why I suggest merely blocking Moon if you don't want to be spammed rather than banning or keeping him to a thread. IDC if people click his links.

Back