• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sixers/Hornets to Play at Billy Joel

DeacDoug

Reaction score
Preseason game on October 11. As the legendary Zink would have said, "Get your tickets NOWL if not sooner."

Well that's at least 1 decent game at Joel....

What are the chances that CP3 is on either team by then?

Unless they are playing the Miami Heat in the Billy Joel, then I would doubt it.

IDK. Speculation on First Take today about pairing CP3 with Simmons as their games are so dissimilar. An interesting idea when compared to the Harden & Westbrook "you only play with one basketball" discussion.

The crowd that night will eclipse the total of our OCC schedule.

What are the chances that CP3 is on either team by then?

No chances he's on the Sixers. They don't have the cap to trade for him at least until the restriction on trading new players expires in December.

The Hornets could acquire him for expiring contracts (Biyombo and Williams) and would probably get some picks from OKC for taking Paul.

I saw a headline somewhere (maybe Facebook) that said something like "the Buz is coming back to the Joel". I got a sick feeling in my stomach before I realized it was the Hornets they were talking about and not you know who.

I saw a headline somewhere (maybe Facebook) that said something like "the Buz is coming back to the Joel". I got a sick feeling in my stomach before I realized it was the Hornets they were talking about and not you know who.

Like that would make even the slightest difference at this point. What BZ created, Wake has now embraced and made it their own.

Back